The Assassin's Revenge

Author's note: I watch a lot of gruesome movies and other movies that have to do with murdering and assassins....  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I watch a lot of gruesome movies and other movies that have to do with murdering and assassins. This inspired me to write a piece that is a mixture of all those different elements.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7

Revenge is Attained.

As they walked into the room, they saw Bon Qui Qui sitting in his throne. He had a little smirk on his face. Hulio was also astonished that he was all alone. He turned to Richard to tell him that everything might actually turn out okay, when it turned out that Richard wasn’t next to him. He looked back a few feet to see him face down on the ground. He then heard Bon Qui Qui’s diabolical laugh as the guards reappeared next to him from the air vents. It seems that the guards were traveling through the air vents, waiting for the right time to strike on Richard. Hulio ran over to Richard. He flipped him over to see that his chest was all bloody.

“Richard!” Hulio said. He was beginning to tear up.

“Hulio,” Richard said softly. “It’s all up to you now. You have the bomb, you know what to do.”

“Okay Richard, this is going to be for you.”

Bon Qui Qui was still hysterically laughing as Richard’s final seconds went by. Hulio turned around in furiousness. He took the bomb and the detonator out of his back pocket, and threw the just a few feet below Bon Qui Qui. Hulio had a smile on his face as he walked up to the four of the last members of the Faceless Assassins. The second he revealed the detonator in his hand, Bon Qui Qui opened his eyes wide.

“Wait, what are you doing?!” Bon Qui Qui yelled.

“Richard and my brother were the only ones that really cared about me,” Hulio replied. “Now that they’re both gone, all that I have left is the need for revenge. Now that I am going to get what I want, I won’t need to live anymore.”

“Wait! NOOO—“

It was too late. Hulio already activated the bomb. The whole building exploded, and there was nothing left but broken building parts and ashes of the dead bodies. Richard and Hulio finally got their revenge, and it was all they had wanted.

The event hit the news the next morning. Nobody knew who was in there, or why the building was exploded. There were no witnesses whatsoever, and this caused the case to get cold. A few weeks later, the police gave up on the case. Nobody knew Richard, his father, and Hulio and his brother. But all that matters is that they are living happily together in the other world.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7