The Assassin's Revenge

Author's note: I watch a lot of gruesome movies and other movies that have to do with murdering and assassins....  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I watch a lot of gruesome movies and other movies that have to do with murdering and assassins. This inspired me to write a piece that is a mixture of all those different elements.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Putting It Together.

Richard knew that the headquarters was pretty much a maze looking hallway. There was a station being guarded by only one member. Then at the end of the maze was where the leader was, Bon Qui Qui. Bon Qui Qui was the strongest member of the gang. His powers were greater than you can imagine. And to add to that, the room he was in was filled with two of his strongest minions. There used to be three, and one of them was Richard.

The plan was to snipe out the two members at the front door. They would then take their suits and use it as a disguise so they could walk into the headquarters. While they walked past each person in the station, they would turn around and silently assassinate them while using the maze twist and turns for cover from the next station. They would keep doing this method until they got to the room with Bon Qui Qui and his minions. They would act as if they were delivering food to him. Then while nobody was paying attention, Hulio would plant a detonating bomb on the back Bon Qui Qui’s throne. They would then detonate the bomb when they got far enough from the headquarters.

“Sounds good to me. I just can’t wait to get my hands on them,” Hulio said anxiously.

They spent the next morning and afternoon getting prepared for the big night. They gathered up all the materials including weapons such as snipers, swords, and more. They were also actually pretty cocky about it since they put such a good plan together. They just couldn’t wait to finally get revenge on the Faceless Assassins.