The Assassin's Revenge

Author's note: I watch a lot of gruesome movies and other movies that have to do with murdering and assassins....  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I watch a lot of gruesome movies and other movies that have to do with murdering and assassins. This inspired me to write a piece that is a mixture of all those different elements.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

A Friend to Help Out.

ater that afternoon, Richard went around town to gather up the materials he needed. He stopped by the local grocery store first. If you walked through the entrance, there would usually be an ad posting along the walls. As he was walking, he noticed a flier that looked quite interesting.

“Violence Prevention Meeting
8:00 p.m. on May 9th in the conference room of the Rec Center.
There will be food and beverages
Be prepared to share your ideas and stories”

He decided that it might be a good idea to attend the meeting. He had the urge to share the story about his father’s death. As he entered the conference room, the first thing he noticed was a banner saying that the topic today was about the Faceless Assassins. After everyone ate, they all sat down to begin the meeting. He sat down next to a man that looked very depressed. He had his face buried under his arms and looked like he was sleeping.

“Hey, I’m Richard,” he stuck his hand out to greet him.

He stuck out his head, “Oh, hi. I’m Hulio.” He completely ignored his hand.

“What’s wrong?” Richard said.

“Well, it’s just that I have nothing to live for anymore. The only person that I had left was my brother, and he was murdered a few weeks ago by the Faceless Assassins,” Hulio said as he started to tear up.
“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. You see, my father was murdered too. He was recently murdered just a couple days ago, and he was also kind of the last person I had in my life.”

There was silence between them for the next fifteen minutes. While the meeting was going on, Richard just started to get the urge to let out his plans about his revenge.

“Hey,” Richard said softly. “Are you going to do anything about your brother’s death?”

“Well, of course I do,” Hulio said. “The question is, what can I do about it? I can’t take them down all by myself.”

“Well, I’m a former Faceless Assassin, and I had nothing to do with your brother’s death. But now I kind of want to get revenge, too. I already have my plans laid out and everything. It’d be pretty nice I could have a partner by my side to help me out,” Richard replied.

“Oh, really? Well that sounds great!” Hulio said. He started to sound a little happier.

“Awesome, come over later and we’ll continue this conversation,” Richard replied.

That moment was probably the most exciting moment of Richard’s life. He knew that he couldn’t take down the gang all by himself, and now he was lucky that he had a companion by his side that was fighting for the same reason he was. Richard knew everything about that gang. He knew all the codes in their headquarters, the passwords for every account, and so much more. Devising the plan was going to be a piece of cake, but actually pulling it off was easier said than done.