The Assassin's Revenge

Author's note: I watch a lot of gruesome movies and other movies that have to do with murdering and assassins....  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I watch a lot of gruesome movies and other movies that have to do with murdering and assassins. This inspired me to write a piece that is a mixture of all those different elements.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

He Dies.

Haywood McHunt died in 2007 on the 7th of May in the small town of Townsville. He was brutally murdered in a stranded alley by a gang named the Faceless Assassins. This group of people was probably the most feared in the history of Townsville. There were always murders happening every few weeks. More and more people kept fleeing from town, and only the ones who were either brave or didn’t care about life anymore stayed. When the police arrived to the scene late at night, the first thing that they noticed was the blood splattered everywhere. While they were walking around Haywood, one of the police officers slipped and fell will a large thud. When everybody turned on their flashlights they saw a bunch of gooey, pinkish objects that turned out to be Haywood’s organs and arteries. The police then concluded at the end of the night that Haywood was kidnapped, mugged, and sliced up and had his body parts extracted from him.
Haywood had a son named Richard B. McHunt. Richard was a former Faceless Assassin. He was given a mission to assassinate the employees of a local grocery store so the rest of the gang could come in and stock up in materials and resources. When he walked into the store, he happened to see a huge group of kids that seemed to be on a field trip. They probably stopped by the store so the teachers could buy them lunch. When he realized that he would’ve had to murder all those innocent children, he had to back out of the mission. When he confessed that he failed to the rest of the gang, they kicked him out. Ever since he was kicked out, he has just been staying in a little motel and living on a minimum wage at that very store.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »