SuperNOVA | Teen Ink

SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

Mikey D. said...
on Dec. 24 2010 at 2:53 pm

I was starting to think that all of the novels Teen Ink was approving were either horribly written love stories or awful dragon fantasy garbage, but then I found SuperNOVA!

I saw all of the praise it was receiving and thought "no way it's going to be that good", but your novel blew me away! Easily the best thing I've read on TeenInk PERIOD!

on Dec. 24 2010 at 2:28 pm

If you'd like, you can click "Email me when this author submits new work" above the novel's page to receive email updates for my material.

on Dec. 24 2010 at 2:27 pm

Hopefully the next time I update the story I will reformat the earlier chapters to make it easier for my readers. Again, my apologies for Teen Ink's formatting.

on Dec. 24 2010 at 2:26 pm

Thanks for your comment! It's always great to hear from my fans :D

on Dec. 24 2010 at 2:26 pm

Thank you very much, it is my goal to deliver the best material possible to my readers.

Paul Wallet said...
on Dec. 24 2010 at 10:09 am
That's alright, Timekeeper, the story is still fantastic and the formatting doesn't detract from it in the slightest! Looking forward to the next update!

asdfads said...
on Dec. 24 2010 at 10:08 am
Oh, yes, it's seriously amazing and just keeps getting better LOL

Pete23 said...
on Dec. 24 2010 at 10:07 am
Cool, I've been checking back every day waiting for new chapters! I'm so excited to read them :D

JoeBags said...
on Dec. 24 2010 at 10:07 am
I can't wait! Any hints as to what the next few chapters hold for John?

TMorrow said...
on Dec. 24 2010 at 10:05 am
Easily the best novel on TeenInk!

on Dec. 24 2010 at 9:00 am

If you enjoy SuperNOVA, please take a moment to read and review my other works, and if you would like me to read something of yours, please let me know!

on Dec. 24 2010 at 8:57 am

As I've stated elsewhere, new chapters will be posted with slightly less frequency (because of the lengthy reviewal process Teen Ink requires) but will be posted in chunks of at least five per update.

on Dec. 24 2010 at 8:56 am

As I've said in other places, further updates will be at least five or more chapters, which should increase the overall content of the updates and limit the amount of the time the novel will be down for the reviewing process.

on Dec. 24 2010 at 8:54 am

After a long time, Chapter 9 and 10 are online! Because of the lengthy wait for the new chapters, they will be posted in chunks of 5 or more from now on :D

on Dec. 13 2010 at 9:34 pm

Chapter Nine, "Last One Out" and Chapter Ten, "You May Say That I'm a Dreamer" have both been submitted and are in the pipeline for approval!

Thank you all for your continued support of the novel. We're now 1/5 of the way through John Lange's journey, and the action is just getting started!

on Dec. 12 2010 at 11:49 am

Thank you, hopefully Teen Ink will resolve its technical issues and the story will be back up and running in no time.

Pete23 said...
on Dec. 12 2010 at 9:28 am
Oh i cant wait! Im so excited! This story rules!!!!

Tre Jr said...
on Dec. 10 2010 at 8:34 pm
Fantastic! I

on Dec. 10 2010 at 7:43 pm

At the very least Chapters 9 and 10 will be going up this weekend, I hope you'll like them.

on Dec. 10 2010 at 7:31 pm

Chapter Nine, "Last One Out" has been written and will be posted once I can resolve a tecnical problem with TeenInk's submission process.

Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks