SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

on Aug. 13 2011 at 12:36 pm
Eno_Bladez GOLD, Williamsport, Pennsylvania

it'll be okay, if it's not okay it's not over.

superNOVA is wonderful. i couldn't tear myself away from it i think i read it nine times :P

on Aug. 13 2011 at 10:59 am

Hey, SuperNOVA readers! Please don't hestitate to comment with your thoughts! I reply to every single comment and will always check out your work in return if you ask!

on Aug. 13 2011 at 10:40 am

Thanks! I'll be sure to check out your work!

on Aug. 12 2011 at 9:17 pm
emilybwrites SILVER, Villa Hills, Kentucky

last night i lay in bed, looking up at the stars and i thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?

this was fabulous i couldnt tear myself away! i lovedd ur use of adjectives "the cold steel of a gun" it made for great imagery! could you please check out my poem "Forgotten Domain" and comment? i would like feedback from my fellow writers! thanks :)

M-star BRONZE said...
on Aug. 9 2011 at 6:42 pm
M-star BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan

"Won't you come into the garden? I would like my roses to see you."- Richard Brinsley Sheridan

That's interesting. Well overall, this book is great. I can't get enough of it. Well done!

on Aug. 7 2011 at 2:40 pm

Thanks for your comment, I appreciate it!

on Aug. 7 2011 at 2:18 pm
Kvothe28 SILVER, Temecula, California

Excuse me while I prepare my impromptu remarks. -Winston Churchill

Tell it like it is, not how it was. -Jonathan

Break it down like a fine English double-gun. -R. Bitoni

Your storyline is cool. The way you write is also really entertaining.

on Aug. 6 2011 at 2:36 pm

Thanks! I really appreciate your comment.

tealbird said...
on Aug. 6 2011 at 2:17 pm
You're a really good writer. I love your prose!

on Aug. 6 2011 at 12:23 am

Hey, SuperNOVA fans! I know news on the progress of the novel has been few and far between, but it's still coming along! I'm still shopping the novel to various agents and publishers, though it will be available on Amazon later this year if it hasn't been snatched up by then. Keep spreading the word and help the novel get more fans.

on Aug. 6 2011 at 12:21 am

Thanks! I'll check out your work soon!

on Aug. 6 2011 at 12:20 am

Thanks for your comment, I'm glad you liked it. I'll check out your work soon!

on Aug. 6 2011 at 12:20 am

That's correct. I re-structured the novel (originally 52 short chapters, the first ten of which are here) into twelve longer chapters.

on Aug. 6 2011 at 12:19 am

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the comment.

M-star BRONZE said...
on Jul. 29 2011 at 12:12 am
M-star BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan

This is beyond amazing! And I understand that this is only about 1/5 of the full book? So how am I going to read the full version? I'm really excited to do so!

on Jul. 19 2011 at 12:59 pm
Laura_Oliver GOLD, Manchester, Connecticut

This is really great and exciting! It is hard to capture that kind of writing.

Plus, check out my other book, "The Keathwe Chronicles: Part One" and leave some feedback!

on Jul. 16 2011 at 7:17 pm
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

"I am not invincible or unstoppable, but I stay strong because it is the only way to survive in this world."

It was really great! good job and keep writing! :D (Sorry for advertizing) I just wrote two stories called the beast and nightstalker. If any of u could check them out, that would be appreciated. And please post comments saying if u liked it or not or if i should change anything. Thanks! :)(:

on Jul. 1 2011 at 1:05 am
Kvothe28 SILVER, Temecula, California

This is really good.

on Jun. 30 2011 at 6:40 pm

The full, finished manuscript should clock in somewhere around 120,000 words. Thanks for your comment :D

DanielorDan said...
on Jun. 25 2011 at 10:54 pm
DanielorDan, Temecula, California

" Toasters toast toasters that toast toasters that toast toast..." - Youtube Poop: Toast!

A neat style of writing, I love it. How long will it be though? Are you going to make it book length or just keep it novel style?

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!