SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

on Dec. 4 2011 at 8:17 pm

Thanks, keep checking back and please recommend the novel to your friends!

on Dec. 4 2011 at 8:17 pm

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Be sure to keep checking back for news and information about the final draft and the physical release of SuperNOVA! Keep rating, commenting, and recommending the novel to your friends! I'll be sure to check out your work :D

on Dec. 4 2011 at 8:16 pm

It has not yet been published. I am currently seeking a literary agent (if you know one, send them my way!) and working on a final manuscript. It will clock in at around 120,000 words (the average novel is only 60,000!)

Be sure to keep checking back for more information!

on Dec. 4 2011 at 8:15 pm

Thanks, please let me know what you think of it when you do read!

Bloomberg said...
on Dec. 4 2011 at 8:05 pm
What a fantastic novel! I was really impressed, I look forward to more work from you!

ShadowRealms said...
on Dec. 3 2011 at 12:29 pm
This book was amazing! It left my curiosity piqued and me wanting more. Normally I only read books that are fantasy and paranormal romance, so that is quite a compliment coming from me. Personally, I loved the characters and the amount of description-there wasn't too much or too little. I would really appreciate it if you read my book---Enemies of the ShadowRealms. 

on Dec. 2 2011 at 10:23 am
alaskanman BRONZE, Washington

'I see' ,said the Blind Man to his Deaf Wife as he grabbed a hammer and Saw.

has this book been published yet? If so where is it being sold at, because i want to buy this book.

on Nov. 28 2011 at 10:33 pm
midnitewanderer GOLD, West Des Moines, Iowa

Don't let what you can't do stop you from doing what you can do.
John Wooden
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Cool idea, haven't read it yet but looking forward to. 

on Nov. 6 2011 at 4:42 pm
bookwormishgirl PLATINUM, Merion, Pennsylvania
No problem. Thanks so much. Love your work. You are so talented!

on Nov. 6 2011 at 3:49 pm

A huge thanks to all of my loyal readers and fans, please continue to comment and rate the story and spread it around and here's to another 500 comments!

on Nov. 6 2011 at 3:20 pm

Thank you LBJ I appreciate you taking the time to check out my work.

Be sure to keep checking back for news about the release of the full version of SuperNOVA, and keep commenting/reading/rating and passing the novel along to your friends!

on Nov. 6 2011 at 3:18 pm

Thank you very much HanGre

on Nov. 6 2011 at 3:17 pm

Thank you very much :D

on Nov. 6 2011 at 3:16 pm

Thank you very much! I'll check out your work as soon as I can! :D

on Nov. 6 2011 at 3:15 pm

Let me know when your story is online, I'd love to check it out!

on Nov. 6 2011 at 3:15 pm

Ah, this was actually corrected ages ago, but in order to make any amendments on Teen Ink I would have to take the entire novel offline and repost it, and it's simpler to just leave it up and make all the changes in the final draft. Good eye though, thank you!

on Nov. 2 2011 at 9:05 pm
Brilliant work my good man I hope to see more as soon as possible!

on Oct. 30 2011 at 4:54 pm
This was excellent~ I was super impressed and I'm glad I got the chance to read it :DD

JAWS said...
on Oct. 27 2011 at 11:12 am
I loved it!!!

on Oct. 20 2011 at 5:28 am
kingofwriters BRONZE, DeWitt, Michigan

"Books are a uniquely portable magic." - Stephen King

I love books, and I love technology, but I don't want to see the latter overwhelm the former. I just think books are meant to be pages you turn, not screens you scroll through.

Hey, great story! I loved it! It was enjoyable and really well-written!

Keep up the good writing!

Also, I'd like you to read my two stories. They're in the thriller/mystery section. They're called Infinity: Part One and Piano: Chapter 1-4. Please comment on them!

Parkland Book