SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

on Aug. 1 2016 at 11:21 am
anonymous06 PLATINUM, Northbridge, Massachusetts

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas Edison
"A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle." -Irina Dunn

Congrats for getting it published! I found it on Amazon already. Amazing!!!

on Aug. 4 2014 at 6:08 pm
IngeniousTurtle BRONZE, New York, New York

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein

Amazing! Could you post the link to the Amazon book? :)

on Nov. 11 2013 at 7:43 pm
CantDeleteThis, New York, New York
Creative, amazing, and astonishingly imaginitive. Thumbs-up to this story!

on May. 13 2013 at 6:29 pm
Willflower.-.-. BRONZE, Yuma, Arizona

This is us. This is who we are. We demand attention.

Hey Time! Love this so far. Gonna buy the full version soon. Also, are you on THG page on facebook?

on Apr. 4 2013 at 3:23 am
TeardropsInApril GOLD, Hillsborough, California

"live, love, laugh!"

Breathtakingly amazing!! Good job for getting into the magazine :)

on Dec. 23 2012 at 2:16 am

Thank you, be sure to check out the full version on Amazon!

IMSteel BRONZE said...
on Dec. 21 2012 at 5:53 pm
IMSteel BRONZE, Wallhala, South Carolina

"Learn from Yesterday, live for Today, hope for Tomorrow" - Albert Einstein

"Brevity is the Soul of Wit" - The Which

I really like the story: it is mysterious and intruiging!  Good writing, written steadily and patiently, I like it!  

on Dec. 11 2012 at 12:59 pm
is there going to be a sequel because this book is amazing :)

on Dec. 7 2012 at 10:46 pm

Project NOVA is available on Amazon in both eBook AND paperback! Pick up your copy today! Just search 'Project NOVA' on Amazon!

on Oct. 28 2012 at 6:15 pm

Hey, guys! The wait is over! The full length novel, "Project NOVA" is now available on Amazon in an eBook format. Look under "Frank Campisano IV" as the author. You can also find links on my Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr profiles. Look for "Frankiethe4th".

on Oct. 28 2012 at 6:12 pm

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

M-star BRONZE said...
on Sep. 1 2012 at 5:32 am
M-star BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan

"Won't you come into the garden? I would like my roses to see you."- Richard Brinsley Sheridan

Reading this story never gets old!:) Your writing is truly something special!!! You are so gifted!! Best of luck in the future!!=D I can't wait to read the full novel!!

on Aug. 21 2012 at 10:16 am

Lots of practice, a few good teachers, and a passion for my craft. <3

on Aug. 21 2012 at 6:12 am
Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other

Every end is a new beginning;
What a caterpillar calls an end the rest of the world calls a butterfly;
"Begining are normally sacary endings are normally sad,
it's in the middle which makes life worth living"

God!! how do you write so good?! Love your work!! :)

on Aug. 15 2012 at 1:13 am

Hey, SuperNOVA fans, the full length novel is set to be released in September on the Amazon Kindle webstore! I hope everyone's excited!

on Aug. 15 2012 at 1:12 am

The full length novel is coming soon, it's over 120,000 words and goes far past the version currently hosted on Teen Ink (which at the time was only 1/5 of the manuscript).

on Jul. 24 2012 at 4:23 pm

"live, love, laugh!"

Sorry, I hit send without completing my comment. Anyway, THIS WAS FLIPPING FANTASTIC!!!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE GET SOMEONE TO PUBLISH THIS?!?!?! :D

on Jul. 24 2012 at 4:22 pm

"live, love, laugh!"

Hey everyone! If you like Harry Potter, please check out my novel Harry Potter Continued. It's on the homepage of "Novels" under "Most Discussed". And be sure to leave a comment. Thanks again!

on Jul. 7 2012 at 4:57 pm

Thank you! I'll check out your work soon :D

on Jul. 7 2012 at 4:57 pm

Alright, I will, thanks for your comment!

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!