An adventure to an island | Teen Ink

An adventure to an island

August 14, 2023
By Anish1234, Bhubaneswar, Other
More by this author
Anish1234, Bhubaneswar, Other
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

So ,this book is written by Anish Kumar Nayak . who is an student writer and is currently a school student and in future he will write many books.

An adventure to an island

                  

 

          - Anish Kumar Nayak 

 

It was the beginning of the summer holidays and Jacob, John, Angelina, and Jennifer came to Central Park for a meeting as they heard that their parents were going on a long vacation and were not taking their children with them. And after the meeting they went back to their homes and helped with their parents with packing and the next day the four teens went to the airport to depart their parents and after that they picked up the city bus and reached Jacob's house and after reaching, they made their own breakfast which was pizza with some juice ,after that the four picked up the gaming console and started playing video games and Jacob was still eating the breakfast and then suddenly the main door opened and someone entered the house and as the three were busy playing the video game they didn't know what was going on until someone from the back touched them and when they turned back ,it was too late as the robbers tied the three of them onto the chairs on which they were sitting, but wait what there were four ,so how only three got caught and then the kitchen door opened and a background tune started and the robbers were confused that what it was and then bang ,Jacob with his ultra punch took the robbers down and that too single handedly, after that he untied his four friends and called the cops and after all that ,they started to play video games and now were also talking that what should they do now.

'What about going in an adventure ?'asked Jacob. 

'That's my man bro let's go on an adventure 'exclaimed John.

'But ,where on Earth should we go ?'asked Angelina. 

'Let's go to the Hawaiian islands ' suggested Jennifer. 

'There we can have fresh coconuts ' said Angelina. 

'Not only this much we can also get some amazing delicacies and do their special dance 'suggested John in a happy voice .

'And what about you,Jacob?'asked Angelina.

 

'Yes it is a good idea ,let's do it 'replied Jacob. 

'And we should go there by boat ', said Jennifer. 

"We will go to the port early in the morning and I heard that there is a boat that is used by no one and we can use it to go there ,"suggested Jennifer. 

'But ,we can't row this much distance, 'said John. 

'Yes ,let's get that boat into a large fisherboat and when they reach near Hawaii, we can use the boat 'suggested Jacob. 

That seems to Be a good idea ,let's work on this 'said Angelina. 

After that the group went to the supermarket. 

'I think we should take some pencil cells, 'suggested John. 

'And what about the torch ?'asked Jennifer. 

'I have many at my house, ' replied John. 

'I will take some matchsticks ,candles ,compass ,etc' said Angelina. 

'We should take some food items as well 'said Jennifer 

"We should also take some food items,"said Jacob. 

 The four teens after the shopping came back to the house and then did some further packing. They took out their backpacks In which they packed 

 

The next day ,they woke up early in the morning, took a bath and their breakfast, then they took the city bus .

'Hey aren't we late?',asked John. 

'Maybe ', replied Jennifer. 

'It's all your fault Angelina ',said Jacob. 

'Oh so ,who was spending more time eating breakfast? ',replied Angelina. 

'So are you accusing me' said Jacob angrily. 

'Yes you ' replied Angelina mimicking Jacob's voice. 

'Hey guys stop fighting like this 'interrupted John. 

'See ,we reached our destination in time 'said Jennifer. 

Then they got down from the bus and walked towards the port.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After they got down from the bus they headed towards the port which was close to the bus stop .they were secretly sneaking into the port's main gate .After entering into the port's main gate they hid themselves inside the wooden boxes . And after that the boxes were kept inside the boat ,after some minutes it departed from the port and when the four sneaked outside the box they saw that they were in the world's largest fishing boat called ad "fisher crew" which also had lifeboat on it and as they were kept near the lifeboat they could easily get into it . And when no one was seeing them they silently came out of the box .

'Hey, we have come here In the boat successfully 'said Jennifer. 

'Now let's get into that wooden boat' said John.

'Ok ' said everyone. 

The four teens silently entered the boat and put their luggage in and landed their boat in the sea .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ch-The boat ride.

 

 

After they entered the boat and landed into the sea and then discovered that they were not far from the Hawaiian islands, they started rowing the boat and soon they saw something. 

'Isn't, those black clouds ' said Angelina. 

'Yes ,and this means a story is approaching 'replied John.

"We have to do something fast,"said Jennifer. 

'Let's get out of here 'suggested Jacob. 

While these teens were talking the storm began and the boat gun which they were was stuck in the storm. And suddenly A big wave surrounded the boat and after that they fainted and the waves took them very far from 

 

After the four opened their eyes they found that they were not in Hawaii, instead they were on an island where no humans were living and it was completely deserted .Their boat was also broken .

'Hey,is everyone fine?'asked Jacob. 

'Yes ,we are safe and Fine', replied the others.

'But ,the boat Is already broken, ' said Angelina. 

'No ,a ship is also coming 'said Jennifer. 

'This island is too isolated 'Said John. 

'But our luggage is safe and so are we too' said Jennifer. 

'Now let's get around this island , 

 

After they opened their eyes they saw that their boat was destroyed and they were in a deserted island ,bit them with their luggage and then they decided to get a look of the island ,or to explore the islands. They took their luggage in their backs and then started to walk and as they walked they saw that there were many coconut trees and there were many plants and plenty of vegetation. They were walking over and over to find a shelter to live ,some food and water and then they remembered that they had tents and some food and water . Then the four teens found a place where they could put their tents .

'Hey guys ,isn't it a good place to put tents?' said John .

'Let's put our camps in quickly' said Jennifer. 

'But what about dinner?'asked Jacob. 

"We can only have some biscuits for dinner,"replied Angelina. 

After that they picked up a torch and turned it on. They had some biscuits and water because they were saving the food ,they didn't know when the ship would come and how they could collect food. After the dinner ,the two girls went to their tent and two boys went to their tent . The next morning the boys woke up and called the girls as they were to collect some food and wood. 

'So ,we boys will go to collect some food ' said John.

'And we girls will go to collect wood,' said Angelina. 

After the work was divided they went their 

 

The boys went to the part of island which was full of fruits .They also bought a bag in which they could put the fruits .

'So,which fruits should we pick first ?'asked John.

'Let's begin with that bananas' suggested Jacob. 

The two boys climbed up the banana trees and picked up many bananas and then kept that bananas in the bag and then moved towards the coconut trees ,so that they could get some coconuts and then they came near the coconut tree and we're standing there and begin to wonder how they could pick that coconuts .

'How can we climb up and collect the coconuts ?' asked John. 

'Wait I have a beyblade and when I will launch it,it can hit the coconut and then we can catch it ' suggested Jacob. 

'But ,I don't think that in reality it will work,' replied John. 

'But we can use the rocks to collect the coconuts, 'suggested Jacob. 

'It seems to be a good idea ' said John  

The boys then picked many stones from nearby and started to throw the stones towards the coconuts and then they catched it and collected some other fruits available there and then started to walk back towards their tents . Now the girls were still collecting the woods .

'Hey is this much wood enough?'asked Jennifer. 

'Yes .it is enough ' replied Angelina. 

They then walked back towards their tents and as they were walking and talking and suddenly someone from the back came and attacked them ,they fainted .

 

 

 

Ch- Captured by the pirates. 

 

 

After they had been attacked they fainted and when they woke up they found themselves completely tied and then they discovered that they had mistakenly entered the zone where there are pirates and when they were collecting the woods the pirates may have seen them and then they had attacked them and captured them and tied them. Then the door opened and the captain entered the room and started to talk.

'So hii girls 'said the captain.

'Oh ,have you come here for that Box?'asked the captain. 

'Oh,first Untie their mouth and let them speak' commanded the captain. 

The man Untied their mouths and then the girls spoke .

'No ,we haven't come for that box' said Jennifer. 

'Actually we came by mistake to this island 'said Angelina. 

'Yes,she is right, 'replied Jennifer regarding Angelina's statement. 

'Oh so you think that you can come and take that box and I will sit quietly 'said the captain. 

"We don't know what you 're talking about,"said Jennifer. 

'Yes ,we said that we came here by mistake and now let us go' said Angelina in a loud voice.

'You are now talking too much, they tie their mouths and leave them alone, ' ordered the captain. 

The man tied their mouths and left them alone and locked the room . They were too tense about what they were gonna do . Meanwhile the boys who already came back to the tents ,saw that the girls hadn't returned till now. They were also thinking that upto now they should have come till now .

'Hey aren't they too late 'asked John. 

'I think that we should go for a search ' said Jacob. 

'Yes ,but it is already night and we can also get lost 'replied John. 

'Ok,so we will go tomorrow for the search,' said Jacob. 

'Yes ,you are right but we should eat dinner first 'said John.

The two boys then turned on the flashlight and picked up some bananas from the bag and started to eat it and also ate some other fruits. Then the two boys went inside the tent and slept .The next morning the two boys woke up and took some bath and ate their breakfast. And started to pack the tents and also kept the fruits in their bags as these could be used later.

'So,we have packed up everything 'said Jacob. 

'Now,let's pick up the girls bag and then we can go' said John. The two of them picked up the girls luggage and their too and started to walk .

 

 

 

 

 

So ,as they started to walk to find Jennifer and Angelina and as they were going deeper they saw more and more trees with many animals ,birds ,etc . The boys were walking and suddenly then the boys decided to sit somewhere to drink some water .

'Let's sit somewhere to drink some water 'said John.

'I am very thirsty, ' replied Jacob. 

'Let's sit on that rock over there ' suggested Jacob. 

They then walked towards the rock and then they sat on the rock and then took their bottle out of their bags and started to drink it and realized that the water was still hot and then kept the bottle on their mobile out of their pockets . They knew that there was no signal but still turned on their phones and to their realization they knew that there was signal and when they turned on their mobiles data and then discovered that the data connection was also good and then they thought that how could there be internet connection if there is no one living here. 

'Hey, how can the internet work? ' John asked Jacob .

'I think we should go and find Jennifer and Angelina fast,' replied Jacob. 

Then they kept their bottles inside their bags and their phones inside their phones inside their pockets and started to walk and soon they saw a car . They then followed the car and then they reached in front of 

 A gate and after the car entered the gate and then the gated were closed and then they discussed that there was something after that gate . 

'I think there must be something after that gate 'said John. 

'Yes ,I think that Angelina and Jennifer are after that gate ' replied Jacob. 

'I think we should also go and search 'said John. 

'When the security forces will go to eat ,then we can go after the gate and search 'said Jacob. 

They agreed on this and when the security forces went to eat they went after the gate and there they saw a huge colony and a pirate ship the colony was huge with many buildings ,there were many bunkers there and then they hide , because people were coming near them .The people were talking about two girls named Angelina and Jennifer ,they were talking that these two girls were spotted by our security head and then we're captured and bought here and then they were asked by our Boss and they are telling that they came here for a treasure. They are now kept in that pirate ship over there. The two boys knew that they need to rescue Angelina and Jennifer as soon as possible . So without any delay they moved towards the pirate ship in which they were kept but they had to go silently as if they got spotted by anyone then they would also be captured . So after many minutes of walking silently they finally reached near the pirate ship . The ship was huge , it was made up of metal and wood other materials .They then went inside the ship and then started to explore the basement and then they heard someone saying that the two girls are kept in the prisoners' floor ,where all the people who are spotted . They then walked silently towards the prisoners floor but were confused about where the prisoner's floor was . Then Jacob saw a map that was about the pirate ship and there they found the prisoner's floor . They then walked slowly and then reached the entrance door of the prisoner's floor ,they went inside it and then there they saw Angelina and Jennifer who were kept as prisoners by them . John then looked behind him and saw that there was the boss of the group of 

Pirates and then John were captured by the boss and were then kept in the prison . The Boss then asked them .

'What do you want?,How many members are there in your group?,and how did you get here and how did you know about the treasure? '. Asked the boss. 

'We came here by mistakenly and we don't know anything about treasure ' replied Angelina. 

'Yes, we don't know anything about the treasure ,so let us go ' said Jennifer. 

John was completely silent; he didn't say anything, because he knew that John was still outside and captured .

'So ,if you are not telling me anything then okay 'said the boss .

'Give them some food and water ' said the boss to the chef .

The boss then went to his work and then they started their conversation. 

'So ,how did you get here?'asked Angelina. 

'And where is Jacob?'asked Jennifer. 

'Actually we got to know that you were here by the conversation of two people and Jacob also came ' replied John. 

'So where is Jacob?'asked Angelina. 

"Actually we knew that, so I told Jacob to stay outside the prisoner's floor and as he is still outside he can come to rescue us," said John.

'Means we can go out of here ' said Jennifer. 

'Yes ,we can, ' replied John. 

'And I also bought my phone and as there is a internet connection so i 

and Jacob can talk , but you have to cover me 'said John.

Then John took the phone out of his pocket and messaged Jacob. Angelina and Jennifer were covering John and then someone opened the door and Jacob came. He slowly walked and went to the prison in which they were kept and then he met Angelina, Jennifer and John . They had a conversation and then went outside the prison and then outside the prisoner's floor and then some security forces came to see Angelina, Jennifer and John . But they were not there and ran away . The security forces went to the boss to tell about it . The boss was furious as if they ran then they could find the treasure and also tell the police about the group . Then Angelina, Jennifer, John and Jacob walked slowly and then they came across the room and there they saw security forces then they went inside the room and there they saw a map that shows the treasure map . They took a picture of it and then the door opened and the boss came and saw them take the picture of the map and then the security forces came and then became confused and we're thinking how they could escape the boss . They then ran at their and came out of the room and then ran and reached outside the pirate ship they then ran and now there was a boundary and then they climbed it and the. They came out of the pirates territory and started to run as the boss chased them and then they ran into the forest and then they took their phones and saw the map they saw that it was in a mountain. They thought that they should go and find the treasure. Then they started to walk and then they reached the mountain. They then saw some people who were the tribes of that island. They captured them and took them to their place and tied them. Angelina, Jennifer, John, Jacob were talking about what to do as they now are captured by the tribes . Then the tribal king came and talked to them .

'Hey can he understand our language? ' asked Jennifer. 

'Yes I can understand your language 'replied the tribal king .

'Ok if you can understand our language then tell us why have you captured us ?'asked Jacob. 

'Actually, I have captured you regarding the treasure,' replied the tribal king.

'Treasure, how did you know about it? 'asked Angelina. 

'The treasure belongs to the tribal people ' said the tribal king. 

'But if you want to be freed then find the treasure for us 'said the tribal king. 

'Ok but if we find that then you will have to free us ' replied Jacob.  

Then they were freed and they went in search of the treasure and then they climbed the mountain and then reached the mountain there they saw the boss who was finding the treasure. Then someone said that they have found the treasure and the boss captured them but the dragon came who fired at them and took the Treasure box and then the dragon fired at the children and then Jacob threw a rock and the rock then got converted to a glass shield which reflected the beam and the dragon got defeated . The dragon then said that you deserve this for your bravery and this shield has been found many times . They were very happy as now they can give it to the tribes of that island and can go to their homes . Then the pirate group came with their forces but then the dragon fired at them defeated them . Then the police came and arrested them . They then gave the treasure to the tribes of that island . They became very happy.

'Thank you for finding the treasure and now you can go and our people will drop you 'said the tribal king. 

They became very happy and then returned to their homes. They then went to Jacob's house and sat there as they were very tired after this adventure. 

'This is a very long adventure ' said Jennifer. 

'But it was adventurous and we enjoyed it 'said Jacob. 

Everyone said yes



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.