Princess journey | Teen Ink

Princess journey

By Audrey Ward BRONZE, Douglas Ville, Georgia
Audrey Ward BRONZE, Douglas Ville, Georgia

Author's note:

This is my first novel I have wrote and I am just trying to get some feedback so I can make my next one great.

Once upon a time in a far away land (United kingdom) a young beautiful princess was born with the name of Faith Elizabeth Wooden. People from all around came to welcome the princess to the world. All people bearing gifts for the princess. When every gave their gifts the king was thanking everyone for coming and all the presents. Until the doors of the room slammed open. A ugly unwanted guest walked in. The Queen asked what was her purpose of coming. The woman stated that she is the witch of  Fortune and she came bearing her own gift. She stood tall proclaiming loud, “She will grow in beauty and elegance, but on her 16th birthday she will be given I inhuman power to save her kingdom.” Then she walk out with no more words. After she left the room when back to celebrating. Every just ignored the witch's words that she gave. As people left the king and queen put there young princess to sleep not know what is to come of their sweet child. 

I was running through the house find things to do. My mom and dad were doing royal duties. Ever since I turned three they leave me to do what I want to do. I ran outside playing in garden, until I saw a small snake come to me. I stop walking and sat in front of it. The snake climbed up my arm then I heard a small voice in my head say, “My name is Destiny.” I looked at the small reptile in confusion. I whispered, “Is that you talking to me?” Then again I hears the voice again. “Yes it was me. Also I'm not talking out loud for others to say. You can only hear me in your head.” I jumped in excitement while holding Destiny. I carried to her to pink and white room. I sat her on my princess themed bed as I found a cage I can put her in. She slivered all around the room look at all things. The voice came back to me, “This is your room. I would have thought your room was bigger with you being royalty.” I sighed, “Ya my room is kind small because my parents wanted me to be grateful and not spoiled.” I finally found my gold cage and made a small bed and a bowl of water. She slid right in to get comfortable. I thought to myself maybe it would be better to keep it to myself that a snake is living with me, as I laid down and drifted off to dream world.

I woke up today with my parents telling me to get ready. I jumped up and asked, “Where are we going for me to have to get ready?” “We are going to meet with a sister kingdom, silly.”My mom said. I looked at her with confusion. I have heard them talk about a sister kingdom, but I still did not understand why we had to visit it. My mom laughed, “Now that your finally 7 you have responsibilities as a young princess, and one is see our sister kingdom.” Father sighed, “I don't understand why at such a young age she must meet him”. My mom whispered, “Let's not discuss this in front of her”. I did get why mom didn't want to talk in front of me or who was the he my father pronounced. I just walked back to my room to put on my pink fluffy dress. I twirled around my room imaging me dancing at the ball. I stopped in front of my dresser to pick up Destiny from her slumber. I whispered, “Young angle wake up.” She picked up her head to look at me. I hear her in my head, “Can I ever sleep without you waking me.” I laughed, “Silly, I wanted to let you know I'm leaving to visit another kingdom.” “Why?” “I don't know but daddy doesn't seem to like it ,but mommy is ecstatic about going.” She shook her head, “If your dad doesn't like it I don't either just stay here with me.” “Sorry can't, but I will be back later love ya.” As I blew a kiss to her. She just laid back down and sleep. I walked outside to our car, and climbed in beside mommy. I immediately went to sleep on out way. I dreamed of how the new kingdom could look, and how it could have friends too cause I have none at the moment. Since I'm home schooled I'm so lonely, so hopefully this kingdom gives me friends.

My mom whispered my name as I slowly wake from my rest. I look out the window in awe. This kingdom was beautiful. It has a bigger garden then ours with all kinds of flowers of different colors. Then there were water fountains everywhere with pretty fish inside. The kingdom was huge with many windows for sunlight. Then the car came to a halt in front of a lovely couple. The woman was wearing a beautiful long, green, silk dress with a slit that went to her mid thigh. She had long pretty brown hair with blond highlights. The man had white button up shirt with tan dress pants. To add to all that he had a long black and white cap. Then I realized there was a small boy around my age or a little older. He wore tan shorts with a light blue button up shirt. He seemed so shy. As I analyzed the child I realized everyone was out of the car except me. I tried to get out as lady like as I can, so I look like a well taught child. I guess I exceed cause mom nodded her head in approval as I stood beside her. As my parents talked to the couple I keep trying to look beyond the woman to see more of the young child. He keep hiding more and more as I tried seeing him. The woman giggled, “Come on Luke don't be so bashful, tell her your name.” He slowly came out from behind his mom and said, “Hello I'm Luke Alexander Maxwell Jr. Nice to meet you.” I put on my best smile and said, “Hi I'm Faith Elizabeth Wooden, you can call me Faith or Elizabeth or even Liz or whatever you want to call me.” He laughed in amusement. “You can call me Luke or Alex if you like. I will call you fleur.” I turned my head in confusion. He shook his head and simply said, “I means flower in French, and your beauty reminds me of a flower.” I felt my cheeks getting hot. I smiled and said, “Well thank you, would you like to show me around your home Alley.” He smiled at the name I gave him. He looks at his mom and she nodded to him.

He showed me inside. The inside was so wonderful and beautiful, but all I could think about was this strange boy. The more he talked I felt he was not the same age as me. So I just asked, “How old are you?” He turned to me flashing a smile saying, “I'm 10 so I'm 3 years older than you.” “ Wow I thought you were the same age as me but I guess not.” He laughed, “I'm a little older, but we can still be friends right.” He finished his sentence with a killer smile. I felt my face getting hot again. I smiled and said, “Of course we can be friends.” I hugged him as he smiled. I backed up as he continued to show me the house. Until he walked in a room with both of our parents. He looked at his parents and pronounced, “I showed her all around the house, and we are ready for dinner with you all.” My parents commented on how sweet and polite for such a young child. We sat together at the table talking about things we have in common. I can't believe he snakes which means he can meet Destiny, and he likes rap and pop music like me. So later we are going to his room to listen to his music collection. After we ate we raced to his room dancing and bouncing around the room to the music. That's until my parents came and told me i had to leave. I turned and gave him a big hug and say goodbye. He just said, “Don't worry too much princess I will see you again soon.” Little did I know he wasn't lying. I went back to sleep on my way home.

Today is my 13th birthday and I'm so happy. After breakfast we get to go see Alley. Ever since the first time I went to their kingdom we have went there almost every other week. Alley and I are like the bestest of friends. He is my everything. After the first few times seeing him I developed a crush for him.Also as he gotten older he is looking better and better. I mean who know someone could look so fine at the age of 16. To be honest I won't mind if he took my first kiss. I mean he is probably the only guy I would ever want to kiss. Then I realized that I needed to put on something really nice to maybe impress a. I put on my skinny jeans that have holes in them. Then I put on my pink crop top with in black print if says cry baby. I applied some make up and put on my converse. I walked to my car to find i was alone. My mom walks up and said, “Me and your father are busy so you are going on this trip alone see you at 10 love you beautiful.” Then she shut the door and the car pulled off. I took that as my cue to just sleep like always.

I woke up just in time to have Alley opening my door for me. I ran out and hugged him. He laughed, “You just saw me a week ago already miss me?” “Of course.” I giggled. He then walked me in and said, “Well what do you want to do beautiful since my Fleur is finally 13.” He jumped up and down to show how happy he was. I looked at him and said, “I'm Just turning 13, it's no big deal.” “Beautiful every day you are alive is a big deal to me.” He said as he kissed my hand. All I could do was smile and blush at his action. He took my hand as we ran through his house to get to his private garden. It is the most beautiful garden at the kingdom. When we got to the center of the garden there was a table set for two with candles and a 5 star meal. I felt tears coming to my eyes. He pulled out one of the chairs for me. I sat down and thanked him. We sat there in a comfortable silence until he said, “So I been talking to your parents and mine, and I was wondering if you wanted to move into my kingdom? It is truly all up to you.” I screamed in excitement, “Of course I would love to move in with you.” “Great you will have one of our many guests rooms, and we will start moving your things tomorrow. Also you will be able to design your room however you would like to make you more of your liking.” I shook my head still in shock. He smiled and said, “Well let me show you to your room and early tomorrow we can go see your parents.” We walk up to the house as he shows me to the far side of the kingdom. We pass his room as we are walking and he stops at the next room. He looked at me and stated, “I thought you may feel more comfortable with your room being close to mine.” I smiled at his thoughtfulness. As I walk in all I can say is wow. He smiles and keeps walking in. This room is 4 times bigger than mine. The wall paper had a white base with red roses all around. There was a king size mattress with plum colored sheets. It was truly my dream room. I was broke out of thoughts when he said, “Well if there is anything you need just yell for me beautiful.” Then he walked out. I flop on the huge bed and drift to sleep.

I woke up with Destiny climbing up my body. “Hi Juliet how bout we find Romeo and try to see what his plans are for your birthday tomorrow.” I jumped up and realized I will be 16 tomorrow, and I'm ecstatic. I have been waiting for this day for all the years i been alive. I turned to her and said, “First of all we are not together. Second of all i don't want to get in his way if he planing it or doing work. He is a very busy guy and i should not disturb him.” She just shook her head at me. I walked around my room getting ready to go to the garden. I put on my light blue skinny jeans with my black crop top, and walked out the room. I was wondering around the garden thinking of how amazing my birthday party will be. I will get to see my parents again. I haven't seen them for a month. Then I was brought out of thoughts when I heard a noise from the bushes. Then I felt two hands on my waist as a head feel on my shoulder. I looked over to see Alley hugging me from behind. “Hi beautiful, what you up to?” “Just walking around, what you do handsome?” “Just trying to keep up with my princess.” I laughed, “I'm not a little girl anymore. You don't have to keep up with me.” “I never said I needed to I just wanted to because to be honest I miss you.” “Please you just saw me yesterday.” “Doesn't mean I don't miss you still. Also I came to ask you have any plans tonight?” I tried to think if I had anything I needed to do, but I believe that I'm free. “I don't have any plans at the moment, why?” “Well then princess how bout you meet me in our spot at 8 and dress formal.” He said as he gave me a kiss on my cheeks then left. I was left in my thoughts. Why did he want me to meet him late and dress so well. I raced to my room, and looked in my closet to see if i had anything that I could wear. All I had a was I long green dress that was so boring. Well I guess I will just have to go shopping. I grab my keys telling Destiny I have to go shopping and I will be back soon. I drove down the road to Paris outlet to find the perfect dress. I looked at nightgowns cause I'm sure I don't need a full ball gown. I was looking at though the dress see none that interested me. Then I saw this one dark blue floor length dress that faded to a black. It had two slits up the legs. I walk to the fitting room with it in had. I slide it on and zipped it up. I look in the mirror. I gasped, it was stunning. It fit my curves perfectly. I payed the nice sum for it then when to get my makeup and nails done. All that was done by 7:30. So I rushed home putting on my breath taking dress on. I looked in the mirror one more time then told myself it show time.

As I walk out the back door to get to the garden Alley stop me as I was walking and told me to put on this blindfold and follow me. I looked like he was crazy for a second but then I just went ahead and put on. As we walk I heard the sound of our feet walking and the sound of the beautiful night and the creatures around. Then we came to a halt he told me to take off the blindfold when he gets to the count of three he lets go of my hand and walks away and starts Counting from one to three. I kind of get nervous so I just slowly take off the blindfold and I'll start to see there was a lovely table set with candles and food all made for me. I couldn't help but feel tears come to my eyes as I see him pull out a chair for me so I could sit down. He said, “Princess don't you love it it's about as beautiful as you are.”  I couldn't help but smile and shyness his words melted me like butter. We sat in a comfortable silence as we ate until he comes to a halt ,and looks at me in the eyes and says, “Princess I've known you for so long and I love you with all my heart and it would make me the happiest guy alive if you'd be my girlfriend, my world, and my future” I started to tear up as his words sinking in. I can't believe in all this time we know each other he actually had feelings for me. I looked up at him and smiled, “Of course. Will you are already my everything in life.” He jumps up, and takes me in his embrace. He showers me with kisses on my face until he kisses my lips. It was actually heaven with his lips on mine. Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of this never knew it would ever happen. He broke the kiss starring in my eye with passion. “Princess I will never leave you of hurt for as long as I live.” “ That's all I can ask for from you.” I walked back to my room thinking nothing could take away the amount of happiness I had now. As I lay in bed I just thought of Alley and how amazing he was. Then I drifted to sleep.

This morning I woke I Hear Voices All In My Head saying weird things. I look at Destiny thinking it's her but she's sound asleep and her thoughts. I think to myself am I going insane what's going on. I hear all these people talking about sweet 16 and how wonderful it's going to be and I'm so confused. I couldn't understand why where were these voices coming from. I run from my room right into my mother and father's arms. and I hear a voice in my head saying oh my gosh my daughter is standing in front of me and she's 16 oh my gosh. I think to myself neither one of them never open their mouths what's going on. Both of my parents have realize the look of confusion on my face and ask what's wrong. And I look at them and say, “I think I'm going insane I hear voices in my head” The look of fear grew on my father's face as did my mother's my dad looks at my mom and says, “I thought it wasn't going to happen. I thought it was only a joke.” All I could do is look at them in confusion of thoughts and other people thoughts. my father took my hand and started racing through the kingdom. I was so confused I didn't understand what's going on I hear all these thoughts even about cooking why was I thinking about cooking. My dad slams open door in front of us to old raggedy old woman. My father looks her in the eyes and says, “It happened Miranda it happened where we to do now.” Miranda looked at him seriously and said, “I've been planning for this most of her life but I really don't think we would have to come to this.” She turns behind her and grabs This Magnificent tiara. I'm saying here thinking why is she grabbing a tiara to fix me going insane! She turns to the king and says, “I can't undo the cursor but this crown the block out all the thoughts unless she wants to hear the thoughts of a certain person.” My father without saying anything took the tiara and placed it on my head and then say nothing. My head started spinning I stopped hearing the thoughts but I just felt spinny all the sudden. What kind of 16th birthday is this I go insane and then somebody puts a tiara on me and I'm all fine again. And I guess I just couldn't understand it so I fell to the ground blacking out. Next thing I know I wake up in my bed with the tiara on my head. My mother at my side rubbing my hand and she looks at me and says, “Honey we haven't told you full truth about when you were born.” my mother looked at my father holding his hand as she continues, “When you were born we had a huge celebration on her kingdom that everybody came bringing gifts well when uninvited guests came which happens to be a witch. And she walked up and pretty much cursed you that you would have a inhuman power a reading people's minds that is supposed to save our kingdom. But we never understood honey was why would you be mean to save her kingdom if it was under attack. But now that we see your powers have came in we feel we are in grave danger and we hate to those that you last minute on your 16th birthday but you are to save us as the witch said.” I can't help but burst in tears why would somebody curse me with such inhuman life powers. And what do they mean save the kingdom or kingdom is under the threat. I thought my life was going great until now I mean I had a loving boyfriend a great family a great home and now I can read people's mind and be a freak. So I did what only I could think was right get up and run. Run from my issues, from my worries, all this crap somebody thought it was okay to do to me when I was so young. Why does somebody have to come and ruin my life. And it just made my blood boil of the anger that somebody wanted to do that to me. But then my anger slowly disappeared as I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. He puts his head on my shoulder and sighs, “I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that I knew. Me and your kingdom all thought but it would never happen but hasn't turned out to be.” I turn around with smirk, “Good thing I love you or I would have slapped you.” “I know it's a lot to take in but I promise you we are doing all in our power right now to see what we can do to help with everything that's going on with you. We will also still have your awesome birthday party cause you're amazing, and I don't want you worrying about this at all princess I will take care of it for you.” He walks away as I stand there just an all of how amazing he is. and I just think to myself know what I can't be that bad I mean I'm alive, my parents are alive, my awesome boyfriend alive,i think I'm doing fine. So I decided to run up to my room do my makeup do my hair put on my dress and get ready for my party like the queen I am. Since it was only six in my party starts at 6:30. I just walked around the kingdom looking at all the decorations people gave me, and just thought if I keep this crown on I won't have to worry about me being insane at all so I don't care. As 6:30 gets around the grand doors are open and everybody walks in. Coming in grand gifts for me as I'm getting to the age of being a woman. The party was actually pretty fun and I got to dance and eat a lot. At the end of the night I said good night to everyone and went to bed like nothing happened. To be honest I don't feel as anything happened to either, so I moved on. I went to my room and drifted into a well-needed sleep.

I woke up to a bunch of talking and moving around in my room. I open my eyes to see these two big figures standing above me arguing over something. One of them realized that I was awake instantly put a napkin over my mouth until I blacked out. I was the last thing I remembered until I woke up in some cage. I looked around and screamed for help I don't understand what happened. Who would do this to me I mean I'm a princess why would somebody want to hurt a princess. I started to cure big footsteps come my way. Until I saw a big man with huge muscles. Eww. He laughed as he looked at me and he said, “Well princess Faith you're far away from home aren't you.” All I could do was look up at him and just cry. by the way he talked I knew he had nothing good plan for me. He looked at me again and started to speak “I am Prince Moto Lovato Mare. I am one of the Kingdoms dark below you and your little boy toys Kingdom. Since I have you locked in a cage I guess I can tell you my whole plan.Since you're just a princess and without this you're probably more worthless then your mother.”  I look up to see if he has my tiara. That will explain me hear his comments about how well I looked which I wish I could bleach his thoughts. “Well tell me you plan then. Since I'm so unless.” “ Don't get snappy with me you little brat. I guess I will continue on with my explanation. So I will keep you locked here while me and most of my men will leave to go burn down your kingdom and and you little boo things kingdom as well. Then when I get home you will marry me and we will become the biggest and strongest kingdom. Any questions?” I looked at him still trying to pick my jaw from the floor. “How dare you. I will never marry you, and you will never be able to touch our kingdoms cause they are too strong for you to touch.” “Oh you forgot one thing most of y'alls men are away from the kingdom trying to find the young princess. It will be easy now that no one is around. Too bad I wanted to see y'alls kingdom go down in a fight.” He laughed as he left. I laid down trying just get warm as I try to find my was out. As I was about to sleep I hear new person thought. I look up to see I big guy at my cage door. I really wish some of this people would clean there thoughts I rather not know what you would like to do to me. He speaks up saying, “You are now in care moto is already off on his mission, so you will be spending all your time with me.” He smirked as he winked at me. I feel I was about to throw up. Then I see him starting to unlock my door. Then I hear a small voice say, “Take your chance and run.” I think to myself who is that. The voice spoke again, “It's me Destiny, I will explain later why I can talk you so far away, but right now take that metal door and slam it into his head and take his gun.” I jump into action. I get up slowly, he looked at me and says, “Don't try anything.” I look at him and think fast, “Come one don't you want to play with me.” I winked at him while I'm throwing up in my throat. As I was leaning in for a kiss, I grab the door and slam it in his head. He fell to the ground with a thump. I checked his pockets for he gun and ammunition. I started running up stairs to find a exit. Then I see another guard just as he sees me

He starts to come at me when I pull out the gun and shot his head right between the eyes. One of the ups of being a princess I know how to fight and use weapons just so I can protect myself. On my way out I killed like 10 guys with no problems. Also I found a big knife in one of the guys pockets as I walk out I see I bronchoconstrictor come to me. I pull out the gun until I hear the voice again, “It's Destiny, so I can change in to any snake and I can contact you near and far. So let's get going so we can save the people that mean the most to you.” We started our long journey to home all I could think about is Alley. He doesn't even know they are coming I stared to try to come up with with way to try to contact him. Then in a clear voice I heard him say, “Beautiful is that your voice in my head.” I started to cry think that it was truly him I said, “Love it is me, I have to warn you there is a group of men coming to attack our kingdoms. Please call everyone back to you to save our kingdoms. I can handle myself just make sure I have a place to come back to. Love you.” “Ok baby I will love you too. Please come home safe to me please.” “I will.” Then I felt the connection cut off. I cried into my hands until I hear Destiny, “Come on girls stop crying your mama didn't raise no B****.” I couldn't help but laugh and continue on.

We were around 20 miles away still when I heard thoughts of men coming close. From what they were thinking they were not on our side. I told Destiny to get prepared they were coming. Once we saw them I started to shoot as many as I could. Destiny started to strangle the life out of as many as she could. I began to run out of ammo, so i pull out the knife. One of the men came at me I ducked under him kicked him in the back. As he was getting up I slit his throat with no hesitation. After cutting many of them, and Destiny's killing them there was one left I walk up to him as he on the ground Destiny went round him. I come to his face and said, “Tell me how close is he yo the kingdoms.” He spit in my face and said, “you going to have to kill me cause I won't tell you.” Destiny started to get tighter on him. He breathes for his life until he says, “Ok,Ok, I will talk he is only a few miles ahead of you two, but you two alone can not take his army. You can try if you would like.” I smiled and turned, “Don't underestimate us. Destiny just finish him.” I heard his bones crack then his lifeless body fall. I tell Destiny that we must tell Alley. I see one of the men's phone's. I grab it and call my Bae. He answered in question, “Hello who is this.” “I don't know maybe your fine a** girl friend.” We laughed for a minute and then he said, “How did you contact me?” “Easy I found a phone. I called to let you know they are like 20 miles away. Be ready and don't worry about me I'm only 5 miles away from them.” “Ok our men have been on high alert for two days. Just speed it up so maybe you can be here before they get here.” “ Ok we will try our hardest to get there. See ya later babe. Love you. Be safe.” “Ok baby girl get back to me soon.” I ended the call looking at Destiny. “ Well let get to the road and try to find a ride.” She nods her head and we went back to walking.

We get to the road and just stick out a thumb to catch a ride. A car stops and to my surprise it is one of my father's men. “ Well sweetheart we have been worried like h*** about you. Get in this car and get home.” I smiled and jumped in. We raced home so we could make it before they did. We were there in 10 mins flat. I walk in the kingdom doors and run into Alley's arms. I kissed him will all I had. He kissed me back pulling me in closer. We stayed like this for a while until I pull back. “I missed you like h***. I'm so happy to be back home.” “Baby no words can express how much I was worried about you. I am so happy to have you in my arms again.” I smiled up at him until the moment was broken by one of him men coming in saying they were mins away. He looked at me.” Go lock yourself down stairs and hide there until someone comes to get you.” I was going to talk back, but he looked as if he would not expect my comments. I walked down in our safe zone and locked myself in like I was told. I sat there for long. It felt as if hours have passed. Then I hear someone knock. I was trying to read their thoughts, but they had their head clear. Then the person on the other side stated, “Prince Luke told me to come tell you it was all clear to come out.” I sat for a minute until I decided to open the door. Their stood Prince Moto smiling ear to ear. He grabbed me and put a gun to my back and told me to walk. I knew I could do nothing so I walked. He told me to stop when we get out side is see all this bodies on the ground. Most from Moto's side, but some from our side as well. Then I realized all the fighting is over, but why does Moto have me if it's over. Alley runs up, and looks at the scenario in fear. Moto laughed, “Now if your smart buddy you would give me your kingdom as well as her's. He looks down, and pulls out some papers. He came to us until I yell, “Don't give it to him. Just let me die. I'm not more important then both of our Kingdoms.” He sighs, “you may not but you are most important thing to me.” He continues walking. Then he stops out of nowhere. Moto yells, “Why do you stop, do you want me to kill her. I won't hesitate.” He drives the gun farther in my back. Then he stop moving. I hear him gasping for breaths. I turn around to see Destiny strangling him to death. I walk up take his head in my hands and break his neck. The sound of his neck braking was so satisfying. I turn and run to my fine hunk of man.i jump in his arms as he holds me. Whispering in my ear, “I love you my princess.” 

I'm in my dressing room looking at my long, beautiful, white wedding dress. Wow, today I'm marrying my best friend and the love of my life. I'm I even worthy to be his wife. What if I'm not enough for him? How bout if he charges his mind? What if I trip? “Hi can you get out of your head and just grow some and marry the man.” Destiny said. I shook my head and said, “Know what your right.” I walk out the room to my dad and lock my arm with his. He stated to cry, “Your so beautiful, honey.” “You look handsome as well, daddy.” He dried his eyes and we hear the music start playing. The doors opened. “Are you ready sweetheart?” “I was born ready.” He smiled and we started to walk. I hear everyone crying abd the aww's. I try to stand tall as we walk. We finally get to the altar where my sexy man was. My dad puts my hands in his and kissed my head. My man looked me in my eyes as if it was life it self the preacher pronounced that we have our own vows that we will be saying. Alley starred first, “Faith Elizabeth Wooden you are life itself. You are the reason I'm breathing. Every time I look at you it takes my breath away. From the first time I meet you I knew you were the one. I love you with every time in my heart, and I will protect you with everything in me to never see you hurt.” Then I take a breath before I start mine. “Luke Alexander Maxwell you are the most amazing man ever. You make me the happiest woman ever. I will gladly go to hell and back for you. You are the reason I wake up in the morning. Without you there would be no me. I will do everything in my power to be by your side for the rest of our lives. I love you with everything in me.” The pastor asked Alley first, “Will you take Faith Elizabeth Wooden to be you wife.” He smiled, “A hundred times yes.” “ Will you take Luke Alexander Maxwell jr. to be your husband.” I looked him in the eyes and said, “I do.” “ Well you may kiss your bride.” He grabbed me and kissed me with passion. He picked me up and walked down the the pathway. Once we get to his car parked outside  he puts me down as I throw my bouquet behind me. One of my family friends catches it as I climbed in the car so we can start our life together. Alley looks at me and ask where we going first. I look at him and said “As long as I'm with you it doesn't matter.” He kisses me as we pull away to drive of to start the beginning of an amazing life.

The end.