Luna fowler

Author's note: Disclaimer: any and Every harries potter character does not belong to me they belong to...  Show full author's note »
Author's note:

Disclaimer: any and Every harries potter character does not belong to me they belong to J.k Rowling the only thing that belongs's to me is the plot and the characters i make up.

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

The letter

One day while I was in the middle of doing under water yard work. I got a water proof letter that said:
Dear Luna fowler,
We are happy to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School for witch craft and wizardry. I will be your princeabale for your 7 years at Hogwarts your school list will be on a spate piece of paper. Pleas talk with your parent or guardian to see if you are allowed to join my school. Luna we will give everything you need to adapt up here ok. School

i will add more to this soon

will start tomorrow go to the surface at 9:00 p.m. pleas.
Sincerely,
Dumbodore 
“MOM I’V JUST GOT A LETTER FROME THE ABOVE WORLD!!” “Ok coming” “oh Luna me and you’re dad think it will be a good experience for you so you should go ok...” “Oh mom, dad thank you so so so much.” I took out the list it said:
Hogwarts School supplies…
1. Books about magic, magic creatures, transfiguration, & charms. Book 1
2. A cauldron size 4
3. Dragon hide gloves
4. Blake hate &  3 Blake robes
Oh Luna we got everything for you already we are setting up your room
Sincerely
Professor Mongolia.
“Mom we don’t need to buy anything ok”
“Oh ok.” I walked down to my bedroom and fell asleep packing my favorite book’s and my Sketch book. I awoke to the sound of my Finsickkley (fin-see-key-la. It looks like a cat with 3 fins and head of a lion) I Got changed and went to say god bye to my bff’s Lilly, Molly, &Dawn. We all parted and I swam to the surface... It’s so…Bountiful… I can’t wait till I go to school in omg 2 minutes. I swam to the spout were I was to get driven to school. I see to wizards in long flowy black robes and I swim to them. “Uh excuse me are you here to take me to Hogwarts?” “Oh yes we are Luna.” We teleported to the school …bathroom. ”uh why are we here?” “Oh Luna this is your room’s bathroom were will turn you into a human for the rest of your life.” “….so I’ll never be able to have my tail?” “Oh opps forgot to tell you that whenever you get to your knees in water you’ll turn into a mermaid agene then wen your on land you’ll be human. K?” “Ok... Thank you for everything.” A sparkling darling hue of a blue tail vanished as Luna went on land instead she wore, a bountiful black robe. I walked down the hall and went to be sorted. I found professor Mongolia with the rest of the 1st years.

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

Asoka~tonoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Plz reply it would help me alot with the next chapter