Claire’s Combat with Hades

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »

It All Started When...

We are in Dorchester High School in Boston on what started to be a normal morning. A 16 year-old girl named Claire Cabot is waiting outside her building to enter her morning calculus class. She is one of two freshman's in the class, but the first period math class ran 10 minutes late.
* * *
    Sorry to interrupt, according to Narrator Code I’m not supposed to interrupt, the story to give my insight but I couldn’t help myself.” My name is Maddie and I’m your narrator. About the first part of Claire’s story, if the class had started 5 minutes before it did well… this story wouldn’t have happened, anyways, back to the story.

Claire was a hazelnut brunette with geeky glasses that gently resting on her perfectly small nose. She was wearing slightly ripped navy jeans with a teal tanktop and a thin horizontally striped long sleeve shirt. As the doors opened, the ominous clouds, began to groan loudly. Suddenly a blindingly yellow lightning bolt speeds across the sky like a racecar on the track and strikes Claire. She then falls on the hard granulated ground in the middle of the crowd.

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »