Tari Haunted

.
Tari Haunted
Summary:

While Claire is running from the feared monster, Tari, she accidenatally runs over Charles. Charles - though Claire does not know to begin with - is also being hunted by the Tari. Claire immediately calls for the ambulance. Charles and Claire, after a long night in the hospital, part ways and meet up unexpectedly. 

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

slrayburnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20 at 8:30 pm
KEEP WRITING!!!!!

V.ChapmanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 20 at 1:32 pm
This is great!!

slrayburnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 20 at 8:29 pm
I'm laughing so hard

V.ChapmanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 20 at 9:11 pm
Good!!! That's the point.