Woods

By , Yardley, PA
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10

Home At Last

Brian's life was changed. The next few events happened pretty quickly. They had been extremely far into the Honshir Woods. They had been near the back of it. One of the National Guard members had been on his nightly patrol, and he had gotten a signal of a fire. It was coming from the Honshir Woods and he didn’t dare approach it without proper permission from his commander. The commander thought it might be a semi-important fire, and if it continued, they would take action. That night, a tornado hit the Honshir Woods. It was a high level tornado, and the nearby area was put into lockdown. Once it passed, the commander thought the fire was definitely put out. He was wrong. The next week the fire appeared and he had heard of the missing kids. He took action immediately. He send out one of his emergency helicopters to the location of the fire and found Felicity and Brian. They had taken them to their station and gotten them well. Minutes after they had been sent home, the word that Felicity and Brian had been found spread like wildfire. News crews, people locally, and friends arrived at the house almost immediately. News crews wanted the whole story, friends wanted to hang out and Brian was exhausted. The days went on, and soon the news crews had gotten tired of interviewing the boy that returned. Brian was finally left alone.

The Honshir Woods had a special type of feeling. It had a supernatural feel to it. It had tortured Felicity and Brian by the tornado and the hunger and thirst, but it had also helped them with water, and healing Felicity quickly. Brian used leaves to cover up her wounds. Brian thought the trees leaves had some healing powers because it was a willow tree he grabbed it from.  Brian pondered this for many weeks, trying to find out the reason for it, but he never mentioned it to anyone.

Brian changed. His life was different. He was anew. He was refreshed. He spend more time at parks and went to national parks. Felicity too. They were happy.

He was happy.

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

HufflepuffKeeper said...
@DvidCurzizz hi

DvidCurzizz said...
much wow. daz cool. much cool