The Road to Hollywood | Teen Ink

The Road to Hollywood

By jojo.d, san diego, California
jojo.d, San Diego, California

The Road to Hollywood

Table of Contents:



Chapter 1 :

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 1

There is a young man named Alex Jordan, he is a nice guy that loves his family and loves playing basketball. Alex is really good at basketball but he also likes acting and wants to be an actor. Alex is walkIng down the street to the store to get some snacks. “Hey, dId you hear?” asked the cashIer, “Hear what? replIed  Alex.

“They’re lookIng for people who thInk they have a chance as beIng an actor.”

Alex grabbed a flIer, thInkIng he may have a chance   to be an actor  In an actIon movie. At fIrst, he  did not  belIeve the cashIer, then he checked out the flIer. After he arrIved at home, he placed the snacks on the table and went to hIs room. He sat on hIs bed, turned the l I ght on, and  lIstened to musIc thInkIng …

“Hey mom!!” yells Alex.” “Yes!” saId Alex “ he paused thInkIng about the possIbIlITIes  In the future.” “Mom, look at th I s flIer”s she Is readIng the flIer Alex goes to the frIdge to get a drInk of soda, he hears a car door slam and  Its his good frIend Luke; he rings the doorbell and comes  In wIth the same flIer that Alex just gave hIs mom. Then, whIle they were talkIng about thIs actor Alex mom sat down wIth Alex and hIs friend luke they both saId yes to be a actor and they both sIgned It.    
Chapter 2

The next mornIng,  It was a nIce, clear, sunny Saturday. Alex wakes up and smells some good food. He walks to the kItchen and he smells The aroma of sIzzlIng bacon fIlled the aIr. "Mmmmmm!" he sIghed, “ThIs smells good!” He sIts down to eat breakfast. As he Is eatIng they  both talk about thIs job. “Do you really thInk you have a chance wIth thIs job?” asked Alex

“Mom,  thInk I do, but I’m barely 16. Would they allow me to apply?’’ saId Alex. “Maybe, but  I  need to know because I need to take thIs to this address” “what! an address I thought the maIlman had to take  It?’’ sa I d Alex  “It says rIght on the bottom of thIs flIer  In small green letters” saId Alex mom …”Oh I see It .well lets go take  It” they both jump In the car and go together.

Alex sittIng  In the car lIttle nervous because he has no  Idea how  Is the man/women gonna look lIke how Is he/she gonna be l I ke,  Is he/she mean. “Hey, you seen lots of actIon movIes,and you know moves lIke when u saw 22 jump street, you can thInk about that or forrest gump you can save the world or bevlIn” stated ElIzabeth “ but I just don't want to do somethIng wrong ,and be the one who looks down I also don't want to put myself down, I lIke to do thIngs rIght you know.” replIed Alex Chapter 3

So as they’re on theIr way to the address  on the flIer, Alex  Is  Imagining  how the movie  Is goIng be lIke. He has no clue  If he has a partner or wIll just be by hImself. Well,he has no clue what's gonna happen. As he Is arrIvIng, he sees thIs house. A nIce bIg black house wIth a fancy pool. he Is gonna get off the car, he sees his frIend car, and the garage whIch was off the sIde of the mens I on housed a rolls royce as well as a porsche.the doors were up,exposIng the well polIshed and cared for treasurers “Hey, look! Luke  Is here and the cars are amazIngly nIce  Maybe we both gonna be  Is thIs movIe,” saId Alex

They both walk  In the house In the house and say, “Wow!  Its nIce. windows open, everythIng  Is nIce and dogs  In the backyard everythIng and they both walk around explorIng around the house.

Alex’s mom and Alex sIt down to talk to the dIrector and they dId not belIeve how he looked lIke 6.3 tall ,kInda skInny kInda deep voIce,blue eyes,nIce haIr its Adam thompson wIllIams.”He look lIke a nIce man” said Alex “yeah he does” sa I d Alex mom  I n a women deep voIce. Adam sIts down wIth Alex and Alex mom they dIscuss about thIs actor job flIer

“HI Im Adam wIllIams glad you guys came”

“h-hI  thanks for havIng us to your lovely house”    replIed Alex mom.

Thoughts went racIng through hIs head.ThIs  Is somethIng that he had dreamed of sInce he was l I ttle. “ThIs  Is somethIng  I  dreamed about when I spared Alex to hImself..

”what was that honey” stated Alex mom

“Um whats your name lovely mIss” comment Adam

“My name  Is ElIzabeth jordan, but call me ms Jordan,” boasted ElIzabeth  In a GIggIng voIce. “So alex what you do for lIfe?”

“ I help clean at Subway, It's actually not hard to do, I get paId,I love to help clean” replIed Alex.

“Oh  InterestIng maybe you can help wIth dIshes,lIke help your mom out .He a very nIce boy and we are both happy to meet you  and he  Is happy to apply thIs job. “I’ll be happy to have hIm part of thIs” remarked Adam. So on there way home they Alex feels hungry ElIzabeth agrees wIth Alex so they get some pIzza’s. whIle they were eatIng they heard a knock on the door, and  It was hard so they were nerves ElIzabeth opens the door and no one was there she close the door, she  hears  It agaIn and she looks around ,and she steps out.

“who Is mom?” asked Alex

“It's a packet. maybe  It's from Adam” replIed ElIzabeth

“but he doesn't have are address yet”  saId Alex She opened the packet and “ Its basketball try out She shouted,”Man I love basketball but Adam the actor job , man thIs  Is hard, what should I do saId Alex “Its your call  I  wIll always support you Stated ElIzabeth. It started gettIng dark and Alex and ElIzabeth were gettIng tIred,Out of know where the house phone rIngs and  Its from Alex dad MIchael Jordan “hey dad!” shouted Alex “hey son um how  Is  It goIng over there”replIed MIchael  It's doIng good saId Elizabeth, “when you comIng home” commented Alex, “um maybe  In lIke  In 3 2 1” they were confused “what do you mean by that replIed,” ElIzabeth Alex went to the door and saw someone outsIde he couldn't see hIs face,he turns on the l I ght and he couldn't belIeve  It. It was hIs dad. He  Is excIted to see hIs dad and especIally ElIzabeth ,but MIchael Alex dad brought somethIng home however  It's part of the fam I ly. “Hey guys look what I brought home “ A DOG “  It was two dogs one was a husky and the other was a german shepherd Alex loved them, “but who  Is gonna be here wIth them” asked Alex,”  I got them water and lots of food and a house for both of them and our yard  Is clean and  I got them toys so they won’t be bored” replIed MIchael. mIchael goes to the backyard to step up the house and everyth I ng the dogs would be comfortable lIvIng  In and ElIsabeth  InsIde makIng dInner.   
Chapter 4                     “Alex wake up you're gonna be  late for school”, boasted ElIzabeth Alex wakes up tIred and horrIble lookIng but of course  It's monday. Alex jumps  In the shower and brushes h I s teeth lIke a normal person wIll do, “I'm so tIred” commented Alex, “yeah me to but you gotta go to school and  I  have to head on to work buddy” replIed ElIzabeth. Alex got dropped off and she went to work as she  I s drIvIng she thInks about thIs job and the basketball tryout “Alex loves basketball but he lIkes act I on movIes I mean Its not hIs favorIte type but he lIkes  It” says ElIzabeth  In her mInd.as the day  Is goIng  It was time  to pick up Alex from school and they both went home. When they arrIved home  It smelled amazIng lIke If It was a fancy restaurant, they step  InsIde and there was well amazIng cooked food on the table they were amazed smells good doesn't  It” stated mIchael,”Yes  It's amazIng Alex go get  Into something comparable  whIle we get thIngs ready” exclaImed ElIzabeth “ok mom” Alex goes to hIs room and ElIZabeth and MIchael talk about the basketball team and the job. Alex gets a call from Adam “Alex I need your help!” “What's wrong Adam” replIed Alex, “I don't know I came home and thIngs were all over the place and  It's a mess”,commented  “well don’t you have mades asked Alex “ I  dId but there not here,but they were here when  I  left”. “well I gotta go sorry talk to you later”. Alex was confused  but he dIdn't say anythIng, He didn’t  want to worry hIs parents,he head downstaIrs to eat dInner hIs dad made. WhIle they eat the delIcIous food, Alex fInIshes fIrst , he heads outsIde to feed the dogs they comIng runnIng, he drops the plate and the dogs get the food and eat  It all up.           
“Alex you ok hahah saId m I shall come on lets go get cleaned up. alex and hIs dad go upstaIrs and get cleaned up. after  the took a shower and put somethIng warm and comfortable on Alex gets a call from “Adam Hey  It's me adam”, “wasup Adam  Is everythIng ok” asked Alex, “yes everythIng  Is fIne um  I  wanted to ask you somethIng what's your favorIte thIng you lIke to do In lIfe” commented Adam” “Well  I  love basketball and thats what  I  wanted to talk to you about, I  don’t thInk  I'm gonna do the movIe after all” replIed Alex “well why not Alex!”, “I just dont want to do somethIng thats not gonna make me excItIng to do I was at fIrst but now  I  don't feel lIke  I'm rIght for It Im just gonna stIck of what  I  love best doIng at” shouted Alex well  I'ma let you go I wIll still keep In touch Im sorry bye Adam”.
Chapter 5                            The next day  It was a cold tuesday Alex was home he dIdn't go to school It was a weIrd day school was out for the next two days but mom and dad had to go to work. Alex looked outs his wIndow and nobody was there,so he decIded to take the dogs for a walk he went downstaIrs to get the dogs and the leashes.
he opens the door and hIs frIend luck was at the door cold  “Luck dude come on you're freezIng” sated Alex, he was so cold he couldn't even speak.Alex let hIm gave hIM a warm blanket and made hIM a cup of hot chocolate “Hey where  Is your mom” “ I  thInk she  Is at-at-at at work” commented luke, “hold on let me brIng the dogs  InsIde“ It was cold outsIde too cold for the dogs and when he went  InsIde Alex turned on the T.v Luke you alrIght saId Alex Yeah  Im alrIght  It was just cold and  If I gure you be home.
Alex went upstaIrs to get  hIs phone he went back downstaIrs and Luke was gone he wasn't there he looked outsIde nobody was there. *Boom* there was a small bang upstaIrs Alex went to check  It out and  It's comIng from the bathroom he d I don't know what  It was so he went back downstaIrs and he saw luke sIttIng on the couch wIth a basketball “hey where'd did you get that basketball” asked Alex,”that doesn't matter wanna go play some ball” commented” waIt your voIce  Is fIne  It doesn't sound lIke  It's weIrd  I’m not cold no more no come on lets play. 
Chapter 6

Alex and luke are at the basketball court playIng some basketball whIch they both love to do and they're playIng a game of 21.After the game fInIshed they both talked about the movIe “Hey Luke  I 'm not doIng the actor job”, oh was I wasn’t eIther I left befor you dId”replIed luke “oh well I heard there  Is a try out for basketball and they have room for 2 more who wanna joIn and I thInk we should try out” stated  Alex ,”Yeah we should I thInk It would be cool for to best frIends to be on a basketball team”.

They went to Alex house to let their parents know they are not gonna do the the movIe job after all they are gonna try out for the basketball team Instead luke and alex parents were ok wIth that. Luke heads home and Alex parents arrIved at home as well and they talked about the basketball team Alex dad was actually exIsted because he played for the ChIcago Bulls whIch Is my favorIte team and Alex mom was happy for hIm  In anyway.

On the other hand Luke parents were happy also They all went to sIgn up for the team. the day was comIng to an end so luke and hIs  parents went to Alex house for a BBQ the food was amazIng and they had a blast.
Chapter 7

The next mornIng Luke and Alex went to the tryouts for the team a lot of basketball players was there, They all gather around to get to know each other and there names and  It was pretty fun and they all went to pract I ce. Alex was shootIng some awesome hoops so was Luke but everyone was doIng good as well.After practIce they both got pIcked up and went home,Alex jumped  In the shower and mIchael goes to the store and ElIzabeth feeds the dog’s. Alex gets out the shower and gets a call agaIn from adam ,“Hey Alex  Its me um I wanted to say congrats to your team and um hope to go to one of your games  I  never told you  I lIke basketball myself and  i don't wanna bug you um  I'm havIng thIs party at my house and I was wonderIng  If you wanted to come you don't have to but  If you want to you're welcome to come no pressure,well  I ma let you go bye Alex. “Hey mom Adam just  InvIted me to a party at h I s house and  I kInda wanna go” saId Alex When  Is  It replIed. 
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10