Escape

Cheyenne D.
Escape
Summary: Lilah(the main character) has lived alone through out her whole life. One day she sees two men who have kidnapped children and make them fight in pits. To save these kids Lilah kills the men and she brings them home to a town.
A man named Tom comes along and takes her in, him and his brother have lived in that town ever since the war ended.
There was a World War III and half of the world was blown up. About a thousand or so people survived and they made up some towns. Some of these towns trade and others fight.

All in all, Lilah is in trouble with the leader of the town (The Governor) and he plans to kill her because she killed his best bounty hunters.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

caallliiiieeeee said...
I-I-I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GONNA KILL HER! OMG, good ending! Seriously. I really enjoyed this piece. There were just a few spelling errors, but omg. I REALLY LIKED IT. I saw one of your fave shows is The Walking Dead? Is that where this originated from, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Walking Dead. Anyways, great job!

DemoderbyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 7, 2014 at 10:13 am
Its kind of a fan fiction of The Walking Dead and the book series Rot & Ruin. and the reason why I killed her at the end was becasuse I was going to go on, but I couldn't come up with anything else so I just killed her. I'm writing another book now but I don't think it will be alowed on this website because of the gore, killing n fighting, cussing and the sex, but other than that I am more of a poet.