Fairy Tail Adventure 2 | Teen Ink

Fairy Tail Adventure 2

By Taylor Martinez, San Diego, California
Taylor Martinez, San Diego, California

FAIRY TALE ADVENTURE 2

“What! You're going on a trip without us. That’s not fair. Why can’t we come?” shouted Dylan.
“Because Alex needs a break from all the work she has been doing lately. Especially from you. All of your shouting all the time.” said Jellal.
Dylan, Lucy, Gray, and Destiny were really upset about not being able to go to the trip with them. So Jellal and Alex left to the amusement park. And of course their friends have to follow. So when they went in they got to some of the rides and then they went to an open space to eat. Their friends watched them. Alex knew they were there.
“Get over here you guys. I know you're there.” Alex demanded. They came out of hiding and came to eat with them.
“ Is anyone else cold?” asked Destiny.
“ Yeah, it is kinda cold. It just got cold all of a sudden. What’s going on? questioned Lucy.
All of a sudden a big hole came over them and they all disappeared.
When they woke up, they seemed like they had no strength left. They managed to stand up and walk around. They felt lazily. Like something had been missing from their bodies. They all felt the same.
“ Guy’s, does anyone else feel strange, because I think something is missing?” said Gray.

“ Yeah. It feels like our magic is gone.” Natsu said worriedly.
“ OH NO!” they all shouted.
They were all wondering where they were and why their magic was gone. They were all just sitting around.Thinking that their magic might come back. But it didn’t. So they got tired of sitting around wasting time and they went to go look at their new surroundings. When they were walking around, they saw a guild there with the Fairy Tail emblem on it. They walked inside to find people who look just like them and their friends back home.

“ Who are you! You look just like... Dylan!” said the look-a-like of Lucy nervously.
“ I-I’m Dylan. But I’m not the Natsu from your world.”
They all looked at each other blankly and thought that it was another world that shows a different outcome of the people they know. They didn’t want to be here. They wanted to be at home. Where they knew the people and how they would act.
They wanted to know what this place was and why they were there. So they asked the people of the other dimension.
“ To us, your world is called Earth land. I would call us Sky land. But the funny thing is we aren’t actually in the sky. That’s just what we decided to call it. Pretty funny don’t you think.” said Sky land Lucy.
“ Okay, but how do we get back to Earth land. We have to get back.” said Jellal.
“ Yeah and if we don’t, our friends will worry about us and they will think we are dead. We have to get back.” said Alex.
“ I’m sorry, I don’t know. But if you ask the king, I’m sure he will give you some answer of something that can get you back to Earth land. He really is very nice. But make sure you know exactly what you are asking the king because he is very bored and is trying to get people to join the Grand Magic Games. He will put you in it. Even if you don’t want to.” said sky land Lucy.
So the friends from earth land leave the sky land Fairy Tail guild to go find the king. As they wander in search for the castle, they stumble upon some giant animals. Dylan goes to punch it but get hurt in the process because there is no magic in this land. So they run for their lives. While the giant is chasing them.
They finally get away from the giant and rest for a bit. Lucy starts crying because they have been searching for a long time and they still haven’t found the castle. They look over the trees and see a giant castle made out of some very rare stones called sapphires. They run to the castle and find themselves in a town. They walk up to the castle and some guards catch them.
Jellal and Alex beat up the guards and run from the castle to go hide. More guards came with the king’s soldiers. They all run for it. They all find a place to hide. In a storage where no one is supposed to be. The guards fun past them and don’t see them. They finally relaxed. But they fell asleep.
When they woke up, they find themselves in a home with nice warm beds. They all woke up. Except for Dylan. Someone walks in the room. They are surprised to see that it is Sky land Lucy. She cared for them while they were asleep. They were telling her how they got to the castle, but were caught and chased by the guards and soldiers of the king. Then they ran into a storage room and fell asleep.
“ I’m sorry, I forgot to tell you. It is very hard to talk to the king. Only because the king’s guard’s have very strict orders to not let anyone see the king. Unless the king himself goes down to see you. Which rarely happens. He likes to stay up and figure out who will be good people for the Grand Magic Games.” discusses Sky land Lucy.
“ Just what is the Grand Magic Games anyway. You might have explained it but I wasn’t listening. Sorry.” say’s Gray.
“ It’s fine. It’s hard to concentrate on something that you’re not used to. Anyway, the Grand Magic Games is where people from different guild’s that are good at fighting fight. I don’t know necessarily why it’s called the Grand Magic Games because we don’t have magic. I guess the king just likes the name. It should be called the Grand Games. Hm, I don’t know.” Sky land Lucy said questionably.
“ Do you know how we could get passed the guards... without being caught?” asked Destiny.
“ No,you’ll just have to get passed them and get to the king.” said Sky land Lucy.
As they went back to the kingdom to get back to the castle, they see the soldiers there. They hide in the storage room. They snuck around the soldiers and went to the front door of the castle. They went in the castle. They had to find their way to the king. So they looked everywhere in the castle for him. But nobody saw him. They looked in his head quarters and saw him sitting there with papers and looking at pictures of people.
He looked up to see Dylan, Lucy, Jellal, Alex, Destiny, and Gray looking at him. He was baffled at how they got passed his guards and special soldiers.
“ Who are you. You look look like you are from that Fairy Tail guild. Yet you’re different. How may I help you since you got passed my people.” said the king.
“ We aren’t from here. We all went to the Fairy Tail guild and saw people who looked like us. I talked to a girl named Lucy. She said that she thinks we’re from a place where you call Earth land. And we’re supposed to call you Sky land. Is that true?” said Jellal nervously.
“ Yes. We are Sky land. To you. So tell me, how did you get here. And how do you plan on getting back to your world. No offense, but I don’t want people here in my kingdom. Unless your sky people obviously.” the king chuckled.
“ We don’t want to stay here. We were all told that you have something that can get us back.” said Alex.
“ Oh, like a magic potion or something?” said the king.
“ Yeah. We really need to get back to our friends.They're probably worrying about us right as we speak.” said Lucy.
“ Alright, I will give you something to get you back to your world. But in exchange, you must do something for me. You must fight in the Grand Magic Games!” the king said excitedly.
“What! No please.” everyone said.
“ Yes. If you want to get back to your world, you must fight in the games.” said the king.
“ Ok we can do it. But we don’t have a place to stay.” said Destiny.
“ You can stay with me in this castle. I will provide you with food, water, and other necessities. Just relax until the games. You people look like you can fight. But if you don’t win, you must participate in the games every year until you do. If you do win, I’ll get you back to your world. Is that a deal?” asked the king.
“ I guess it’s ok. We just have to work hard! I’m all fired up now!” Dylan said excitedly.
As Lucy went into her assigned room, she wondered if they will ever get back to their world. They have never really fought an actual battle without magic. Lucy started to cry. Then Dylan walked into her room because he heard her crying.
“ Lucy, it’s time to eat. Come on out.” said Natsu.
“ Um... I’ll be out in a bit. Thank you for letting me know. See you at dinner.” Lucy said.
“ Ok. Listen Lucy. I know you’re upset but we will win the games and get back home, I promise.” said Dylan.
Dylan stood at her door. Lucy came out and went to dinner happily and cheerful. She talked and talked like she always does. She hasn’t been like that since she was in earth land. Everybody was surprised that she would be so happy. So after dinner they played some board games and laughed. Then after the board games, they all went to their rooms and all of them fell asleep.
The next morning when they all got up they ate breakfast. They had pancakes, bacon, sausages, and eggs. They thought it was so delicious that they stuffed themselves with food. The smell of the food was divine.Then the king came down to the dining room.
“ Good morning everybody!” the king said cheerfully.
“ Good morning!” everyone said back.
“ Just so you know, the games are in three days, so I suggest for you sake of going back home that you should start training. But that’s what I would do if I were you.” said the king.
“ Yeah lets do that.” said Natsu.
When they left to go train for the games, they stumbled upon sky land Fairy Tale. They were so happy to see each other. The group of earth land friends thanked the sky land Fairy Tale for telling them to go to the king. But the sky land Fairy Tale knew that they were going to be in the games. They felt bad for them. But the earth land group knew that the group of Fairy Tale would cheer them on.

“ It’s time for the annual Grand Magic Games!” said the announcer.
Crowds were cheering so loud that the whole stadium started shaking.
“ Look, it’s the number one guild in the country. Sabertooth!”
The earth land group looked at them. There were other guilds, but they didn’t look as tough as Sabertooth. But they know that they will win and get back home.
“ Look, it’s Fairy Tale! The second best guild in the country.”
“ Ok guys this is the team that we need to beat. We can do it. Just remember that if we don’t, we at least have each other. So don’t be discouraged. Just do your best.” said Jellal.
“ That’s true. We do have each other.” But it won’t be the same without our other friends. I just know it.” said Alex sadly.
Sabertooth came over to them and looked at them. They looked disgusted with them just because they were going against them. Then they walked away. Back to their station.
“ What weirdos.” said Dylan.
“ What are we going to do. We never fight without magic. I can’t fight without magic. And if I get picked to fight against one of those Sabertooth people, I’m done for. I don’t want to let you guys down.” Lucy said as she cried.
“ It’s okay. Like I said, we have each other. There is nothing that will break us apart. I won’t let anything happen to this group. I mean sure we would like to get home, but if we don’t win, we’ll just win next year. And if we don’t we’ll keep trying.” said Alex.
The next day the group went to the arena to see who their competition was. They had to fight and win against many guilds. So they checked in and started to watch the games and learned new techniques on how to fight against the number one guild in sky land. Then someone from Sabertooth was picked to fight against another guild. They beat them on ten-minutes flat. They were really strong.
“ Wow. They are really strong.” said Gray.
“ Oh shut up. They got nothin’ on us!” shouted Dylan.
“ Yeah but....” cried Lucy.
“ Please Lucy stop crying. We’re gonna win this. We’ll still be proud of you.” said Jellal.
“ Yeah, we believe in you. And we always will. We love you Lucy.” Erza said comfortably.
“ Thank you. I love you guys to.” sobbed Lucy. “
“ Alright!! Its time for the two strongest guilds to fight. One person is going to fight for their guild. Who’s it going to be? We have a winner! Lucy from Fairy Tale. And the other winner is....Sting from Sabertooth. This will be a good fight. Will it not? I think it would be a good fight. Alright, enough chit-chat. Let’s get to the fight!!!” yelled the announcer.
“ Good luck Lucy!” her friends congratulated her as she walked away.
“ Now you two shake hands and make this a good fight alright?” whispered the announcer.
As Lucy and Sting shook hands, Sting stared at Lucy. Lucy was creeped out. But Sting’s guild mates put him back into place and he walked to his corner. As so did Lucy. She was scared. She didn’t want to be badly hurt. But she would rather be badly hurt than lose and not go back home.
“ Sting, don’t let her distract you. I know what you’re thinking but win this. Oh and just so you know, the master will be furious if you lose. He’ll kick you out. No pressure.” said Sting’s best friend.
“ 1...2...3... FIGHT!” the announcer said.
As Sting and Lucy started to fight, Sting wouldn’t hit her. Lucy knocked him on his butt and he just layed there. But then Sting got up. Lucy was so proud of herself that she started to fight for real and she knew that she had a chance of winning. But time was running out and if she didn’t beat him now, she would have to do it later. She kicked and punched him as hard as she as many times as she could. Then he fell. This time he didn’t get up. Lucy had won. She knew it wasn’t over though. Two people would have to fight him and another person from his guild. But she was just proud of herself for defeating someone from a strong guild. Although she knew that he went easy on her because he liked her.
“ Lucy you won!” her friends cheered.
“ Yeah. But I didn’t really win. He can beat me any day. I had an advantage to beating him.” Lucy said sadly.
“ Huh?” Jellal said.
“ Sting likes me. That’s why he wouldn’t fight back. So you could say I won. But not fair and square.” said Lucy.
“ Well that’s his fault for being that way. He should’ve known.” said Alex.
When they went back to the castle, the king congratulated Lucy on her win against Sabertooth Sting.
“ Thank you very much.” Lucy said.
“ Why don’t we have a party to celebrate on your first win on getting back to your world. I know how much you want to get back home, so that’s why I’m congratulating you and having a party.” said the king.
“ Wow thank you. Do you ever throw parties for anyone else. Like other guilds?” asked Destiny.
“ No. Don’t tell anyone, but my favorite guild is Fairy Tale. Their so cheerful and they like to have fun. They don’t worry about being the number one guild in the country. They just want to be with each other. They don’t have families and that’s why they won’t be broken apart.” the king said in a soothing voice.
After the party they all went to sleep. When they woke up they had their usual routine: Breakfast, take a shower, train for and hour, then they go out to the Grand Magic Games arena. Everyone in the kingdom comes to see the games. Even people from other towns and countries come to see the games.
“ Alright guys, let’s win this. Lucy started us off with a good record of being number one. Let’s keep it up.” Dylan said in a cocky voice.
“ Now the second round of the games has begun. The people who are going to fight are... Mike from Sabertooth, and Destiny from Fairy Tale! shouted the announcer. Let the games begin!”
Erza and Rouge immediately started to clash. Their hits against each other were so hard that the wind blew hard. As Destiny tried with all her might to win against him in her current fighting style, she couldn’t. So she chose another way of fighting. She observed the way Rouge was fighting because she would be able to use the same techniques and could also defend and predict his moves. Mike was coming at her fast. It was like she couldn’t have a break. At least with magic she could have a break. She changed her style and started to fight back against Mike. Then she hit him so hard that he wouldn’t get up.
“ The winner is Destiny from Fairy Tale. What a show! said the announcer.
“ Destiny you won! Alex said cheerfully.
“ Yeah you were great. said Jellal.
“ Come on, let’s go home.” Destiny said exhaustively.
“Wait there just a second. If you beat me, that means that I might be kicked out of my guild. And I certainly can’t do that. What else would I live for. So tell the announcer that it was a mistake and that I won. Now! Mike said rudely.
“ No way there’s something that we need to do and to do it we need to win the Grand Magic Games. So I’m not going to give you first place. That’s crazy. And if you do get kicked out, why don’t you just join a different guild? I’m sure another guild would want your power in their guild. But I’m not giving you first place.” said Destiny.
“Please. Come on. I love this guild. I’ve been here since I was a kid. Please. I don't want to be separated from my guild mates. There my best friends. Please. Rouge asked annoyingly.
“ I’m sorry, no. It’s nice you don’t want to be separated from your friends, but I play fair. So please, stop asking. Just tell your master that if you and your partner fight against us, you’ll win. Maybe he won’t kick you out as early.” suggested Destiny.
“ Fine. Be cold hearted. See ya jerks. But thanks for the suggestion.” Mike said as he walked away mopley.
The friends went back to the castle and they just wanted to eat and go to bed. Destiny was so tired that she fell asleep right at the dinner table. When the food came she woke up. The king came down to congratulate the winner. The door rang and the king sent a guard to answer the door.
When the guard came back, he said that a man from Sabertooth wanted to talk to him. He let the man in and told everybody to go hide because he doesn’t want anyone to see them because they would suspect something. The man came in and it was Mike.
“ Yes you have come to see me. What is it you want from me?” said the king.
“ Do you know the people that are playing in the games? You know, the people from Fairy Tale?” asked Mike.
“ Yes I do. Why do you question me?” asked the king.
“ I was just wondering because they are so weird. Their so mysterious.” Mike said suspiciously.
“ Maybe to you. Why do you think they are weird? I think they are fine.” said the king.
“ Well, maybe so. I think they are weird because they act like they don’t know how to fist fight. It’s like they usually fight with weapons or something. I’m not sure.” said Mike.
“Well maybe they have a different fighting style. But I will have to ask you to leave because I’m getting very tired. Watching the games all day does make me tired. But I am very entertained by the games.” the king said tiredly.
“Okay. Bye. See you at the games” Mike said.
As Rouge left, everybody came out of hiding and talked about Rouge. When they were finished they all went to bed.
When they woke up, they were very tired and didn’t want to go to the games. But they had to since they were in the games and they could be chosen. They got to the arena and Sabertooth was looking at them. But Rouge had a very distinguished look in his eyes and he looked away. Mike came over to them and he wanted to punch them in the fence.
“ What do you want?” asked Gray.
“ I don’t think you people are from here.” said Mike.
“ W-What do you mean?” asked Jellal.
“ I mean I don’t think you are from this world. You fight like you don’t know how to fight. Fist fight I mean.” Mike said.
“ Well we have a different fighting style. Just because we don’t fight like you, doesn’t mean we’re not from here.” Alex said.
“ Maybe.” said Mike.
Mike walked back to his guild mates and looked at them like they were crazy.
“ Isn’t he just a bundle of joy?” Alex said sarcastically.
“ I know. He’s more of a jerk than Natsu.” said Gray.
“ Come over here and say that to my face!” Dylan shouted.
While Dylan and Gray were arguing, Sting from Sabertooth came over to Lucy. He looked at her. Then everybody else was looking at him.
“ Lucy. I think you are very nice and I would like you to meet me at a restaurant tonight.” Sting said in a soft voice.
“ Wait! You’re from Sabertooth. Won’t your guild master get mad at you for going to a restaurant with another guild? Especially when their trying to be the number one guild?” Jellal asked.
“ Maybe.” said Sting.
“ Wait! I don’t think it’s a good idea.” said Dylan.
“ Why. Is it because you like Lucy too. Are you gonna get jealous?” said Alex in a teasing voice.
“ No, I just think they're planning something. We need to be careful.” said Dylan.
“ You’re a liar.” said Alex.
“ Shut up! I’m just trying to protect us. But fine. I guess I won’t.” Dylan said sadly.
“ Uh... sure why not. See you tonight at the restaurant.” Lucy said happily.
Everyone was happy for Lucy. Except for Dylan. The group walked back to their stations and watched the rest of the games for the rest of the day. They went back to the castle and immediately went to their rooms for a nap. Lucy was getting ready for her dinner with Sting. As she left, everyone gave her a hug and she left.
“ Well where is she going?” asked the king.
“ She’s going on a dinner date with a guy named Sting from Sabertooth.” Dylan said angrily.
“ Are you jealous?” asked the king.
“ If you must know, I have known Lucy for a very long time. And over the years that we have been partners, or in a group, she has grown on me.” said Dylan.
“ So long story short you like Lucy. Is that right?” questioned the king.
“ Yes I like Lucy.” said Dylan.
Lucy went to the restaurant and there was Sting. In his usual clothes for the games of black boots, and half a shirt. He had a rose with him and gave it to Lucy. They walked inside and sat down and started talking. Dylan was spying on them. But then he saw Mike spying on them as well.
“ What are you doing here?” asked Natsu.
“ I’m here to make sure that you’re friend doesn’t make him go to your guild. People can manipulate others in a way that they won’t even know. And your friend looks like the type that would do that sort of thing.” said Rouge in an agitated voice.
“ Just so you know, Lucy can’t even persuade me to go out on a job with her when I don’t want to. I doubt she can manipulate Sting to quit your guild and sign with us.” said Dylan.

An hour passed by and they came out of the restaurant. They gave each other a hug and went back to their houses. Dylan followed Lucy back to the castle. She didn’t know he was there the whole time. Then Alex came to meet Lucy and told her something.
“ Lucy, I think I’m getting sick. I don’t know why. I bet the reason is because I was born with power and I don’t have any right now and I haven’t used it in a over a week. I haven’t told anyone yet. I only told you because you weren’t in the castle when everybody else was.” Alex said as she coughed.
“ I don’t know how to help you. What do you feel like?” asked Lucy.
“ I feel like I’m gonna pass out.” said Alex as she fell to the floor.
“ Alex!” yelled Lucy.
“ Alex are you okay?” asked Dylan.
“ Dylan what are you doing out here? I thought you were at the castle!” said Lucy.
“ I was taking a walk. But there’s no time to talk we need to get Alex back to the castle and ask the king where the doctor is. We need Alex for the games. But more importantly, she’s one of my best friends.” Dylan said as he was about to cry.
As Dylan and Lucy were on their way back to the castle, the guards came outside and ran right past them. They were running fast and looked like they were chasing someone. But Dylan and Lucy didn’t worry about that. All hey were worrying about was getting Alex to a doctor. And if she doesn’t make it, to be with her friends.
Dylan and Lucy got to the castle and the king was surrounded by guards. They were protecting him. Behind the king were Jellal, Gray, and Destiny. When they saw Alex unconscious, they ran right over to her and were trying to help her to wake up. She wouldn’t wake up. Everybody was crying. The guards left the king and the king told them to take her to a doctor.
“ The doctor is up the street. He can help your friend. His shop is called The Best Doctor In Town. He is a very good doctor. Take her to him. Quick.” the king said as he sounded worried about the girl.
They took Alex to the doctor up the street. When they walked in the doctor was just standing there looking at papers. He turned back to them and looked at the girl.
“ What happened to her? Scratch that, do you have money to pay me?” asked the doctor.
“ We were sent by the king. We are staying with him at the castle. We are in the games. Please help her.” said Jellal.
“ Well, if the king sent you, then I guess I can do something.” said the doctor.
“ Thank you.” Jellal said as he cried.
The doctor took her to a room with a bed and lots of medicine. He gave her some medicine and almost instantly, she woke up. She looked pale and sick.
“ Alex, are you okay?” asked Dylan.
“ No. I feel awful. Where am I anyway. This isn’t the castle is it?” asked Alex.
“ No. You passed out when you went looking for Lucy and then we brought you to the king. He said that we should take you here. And then you ended up here.” replied Dylan.
“ Speaking of which. Dylan... why were you there when I came out of the restaurant?” questioned Lucy.
“ I told you. I was taking a walk. You know I like to walk.” replied Dylan.
“ You hate walking unless you have to.Were you spying on me going to dinner with Sting?” asked Lucy.
“ No I...”
“ Dylan, why would you do that!”Lucy interrupted.
“ Stop arguing. It’s not good for Alex’s condition right now. Don’t you want her to recover? Especially for the games. So we can get home. To all of our friends.” asked Jellal.
“ Yeah I guess you’re right. I’m sorry Natsu.” said Lucy.
“ It’s fine. I guess.” replied Dylan.
“ I got it. I know why your friend is sick!” said the doctor.
“ What!” everyone on the room said.
“ She has this sickness that’s hard to get rid of. You can only get rid of it if you’re from a different world. Wait... she’s not from here?” asked the doctor.
“ Okay. Don’t tell anyone. Yes. We’re from a different world. We were transported here for no reason. We asked the king and he said he doesn’t know. We are in the games because we want to get back to our world. But the king said he is bored these days. So he put us in the Grand Magic Games to be entertained. And if we don’t win, we can’t get home.And I’m sure all of our friends back home are worried about us.” replied Destiny.
“ Well you better hurry and win because if it’s too late, your friend will die. The only reason why she would die is because she was born with magic. No one is born with magic. They acquire it from somewhere. But your friend was somehow born with it. So hurry if you want to get her back to health.” said the doctor.
They all went back home. As well as Alex. When they got home, Jellal put Alex in her room and went down for some dessert. Everybody was so depressed about Alex.
“ Hey guys. How’s everything. How’s the girl?” asked the king.
“ We need the games to go faster than the original schedule.” said Gray.
“ What?” asked the king.
“ If we don’t get Alex back home soon she’ll die. We can’t have that happen. So please change the schedule. Instead of five fights a day, what about seven fights a day. And we could start earlier to.Please. We can’t lose her.” Gray said as he started to get upset enough to cry. Everyone started to get really upset.
“ Remember that time when Alex fought that monster on that job to clover? She was awesome.” asked Dylan.
“ Yeah, and that other time when she fell off the cliff and a dragon saved her?” asked Gray.
“ Or that time when she slept for three days straight because of the party when another guild mate joined?” said Destiny.
“ Yeah those were great times. Before we started to have to go on jobs a lot more than usual.” said Lucy.
When the flashbacks were over, they were quiet and wished that Alex was with them and wanted her to be in good health.
“ Good news guys! I moved the Grand Magic Games to earlier dates and more fights so you can get back home!” the king said cheerfully.
“ Really? That’s awesome. Thank you so much!” Jellal said happily.
“ But remember you still have to win. Don’t get your hopes up.” said the king.
“ That’s fine. It’s still good news.” said Dylan.
They were all so happy that there could be a chance to save Alex. But then they heard a scream from Alex. They all rushed to her room. She was fine. She just wanted everyone to come to her.
“ Alex, just so you know... we can save you. The king just moved the games to earlier dates and more fights. But we still have to win. We will do our best to get you back home.” said Jellal.
Alex fell back to sleep. Everyone went to their rooms and went to prepare for the next match the next day. Jellal had nothing to prepare because he already knows how to fist fight. He was thinking about the times when he would fight without magic. It wasn’t all that hard for him. He then got tired and fell back asleep.
“You guys let’s go. Hurry up. We have to check in by 11:00! shouted Erza.
“ I wonder who we are going to fight today. I hope it’s someone weak so we can defeat them quickly.” said Lucy.
“ Yeah. I just want to get home. Not just for Alex, but for me too. I miss magic. And playing with fire and Gray always calling me a pyro.” said Dylan.
“ Why would you like me calling you a pyro?” asked Gray.
“ Because it reminds me of home. You got a problem with that you snowman?” shouted Dyaln.
“ I did. But you said it reminds you of home... so no. I don’t.” replied Gray.
“ Oh my god you two aren’t fighting. That’s surprising.” said Destiny.
“ What was that Destiny. You got a problem with us being nice to each other once in a while?” asked Natsu and Gray.
“ What was that? Are you yelling at me?” asked Destiny back to them.
“ No it’s fine.” the two of them said as they were frightened.
“ Hurry up. If we don’t check in soon we’ll be disqualified. And then we can’t get Alex back to health.” said Jellal.
They all hurried to the arena and they just made it in time before they could have been out of the games.They made it to their stations and watched the fight that was going on. It was between to guilds. Sabertooth and Raven Tale. They were both very good at fighting. It was going on for a half hour. Until Sabertooth won.
“ The next people fighting are Natsu from Fairy Tale and Mike from Sabertooth!” said the announcer.
“ Well here I go. Against the number one guild in the country. But their not going to be number one for long. Wish me luck.” said Dylan.
“ Good luck Dylan!” said Lucy.
“ Ready... set... FIGHT!” yelled the announcer.
They two of them started fighting right away. Both of them punched each other so hard it sent them flying.
“ You do know that me and Lucy went to dinner the other night right?” asked Sting.
“ Yeah so what?” replied Dylan.
“ She talked about you half the night we weren’t eating. But then she started talking about your friend Alex. She said that Alex is really strong and pretty. She also talked about Gray. How he is also strong and is very funny. She talked about Destiny as well. She’s strong and pretty too. She talked about all of you guys. But the one person she really talked about was you.”
“ Really?” asked Dylan.
“ Yeah.” said Sting.
“ Well, I have to get my friend back to health so I have to beat you.” said Dylan.
Natsu hit Sting as hard as he could. He knocked Sting right out and he won. He was so happy that he won. He was thinking about home. One more step closer to home. Everybody was cheering for Natsu. Natsu was wondering why this guild is the number on guild in the country. They are really easy to beat. Lucy beat one as well.
“ Dylan you won. Thank god!” said Lucy.
“ I wonder why this guild is the number one guild in the country. They are not very good. Well Mike is better than Sting. But even Lucy won at a fist fight.” questioned Dylan.
“ Thats true. I’m not very good at fist fights. Only magic. But I’m just happy you won.” replied Lucy.
“ Isn’t there one more fight for the day?” asked Gray.
“ There’s supposed to be. I think they are waiting for Sabertooth to get back from wherever they went.” said Destiny.
“ And the last fight of the day. Let’s see who the lucky winners are for the last fight of the day. And the winners are... Gray from Fairy Tale and ... Fire Lady from Raven Tail. This is Raven Tail’s first fight of the games this year.
“ Bye Gray, do good.” said Lucy.
“ Thanks guys.” said Gray.
“ 1...2...3...FIGHT!” shouted the announcer.
Gray lunged at the fire lady. They called her fire lady because her hair was the color of fire. And because she was good at fighting because she get’s fired up. When Gray lunged at her she moved and kicked him in the stomach. When she was about to finish him off, he rolled on his back and kicked her backwards into the stadium wall. She was furious. She moved so fast that it looked like she was using magic like Jellal had. It was hard for him to move because she was so fast. She punched him in the face and stopped and looked at him. When she stopped to look at him, he was gone. He had created a diversion to know why she was so fast. He was just as fast as she was now. They were both going so fast that the audience couldn’t see them. They couldn’t tell who was winning so far now that they are fighting the same techniques. Gray stopped and he hit her in the stomach, just as hard as she did. She almost fell to the ground when she caught her weight and stood up. She was mad. But then she fell to the floor. When Gray kicked her in the stomach, she started bleeding from her mouth.
“ And the winner is Fairy Tale! They are on fire today!” said the announcer.
“ Gray nice job!” said his friends.
“ Thanks. Now that the games are over for today, can we go home?” asked Gray.
“Yes we can. You did good today Gray. She looked like she was the hardest to beat. That was a good idea to identify her style of fighting.” said Destiny.
“When we get home, I’m gonna eat a lot. I’m starving.” said Gray.
When they got home the king was down in the dining room, eating a chocolate fudge Sundae ice cream.
“ Welcome back you guys. I have someone you’ll be happy to see.” said the king.
“ Hi guys. Long time no see how you doin’?” asked sky land Lucy.
“ Great. I’m happy to see you.” said earth land Lucy.
“ Me too. Um where’s Alex? I haven’t seen her yet.” asked sky land Lucy.
“ Alex is very sick. She is sleeping. We took her to the doctor, but turns out that since she was born with magic, unlike everyone else, she will get sick if she doesn’t have magic for a certain amount of time. That’s why there are more fights now in the days. So we asked the king if he would move the games up so we could try to get Alex back home. She hasn’t woke up in three days. And when she does wake up, she only talks a little bit then goes back to sleep. But she sleeps longer. And we don’t know when she will wake up. Or she could die when we are gone. So we try to end the fights as quickly as we can.
“ Oh, that’s sad. I hope she will be okay. Don’t worry. The fights will be over in two days. She should be able to last that long. But you’ll have to find someone in your group that will fight against Sting and Rogue for the last battle. You can win this. I know you can.” said sky land Lucy.
“ Thanks.” said Lucy.
As the group goes back to the castle, Alex is already awake. Her expression on her face looks like she is hurting. Her eyes look painful. Everybody was very upset about Alex. They all wanted to get home as soon as they could.
They walked out of the room and they sat down quietly. The quietness in the room felt tension towards the king. They wanted to beat up the king for making them wait this long. They needed to get Alex home. But the king wouldn’t let them do that unless they won the Grand Magic Games.
The king walked into the room and could feel the sadness of the group that might lose their friend. He looked at them and wanted to get them home. But they were already in the games. They couldn’t back out now.
“ I’m sorry about making you be in the games. If I had known that your friend would be sick in this world, then I would have given you the power to get back to your home. I didn’t mean for all of this to happen. But I can’t get you back home. You’re already in the games. There’s no backing out of it once you're signed up.
“ It’s not your fault. None of us knew that this would happen. But the person I think that’s hurting he most is Jellal. To be honest, he loves Alex. He wouldn’t be able to live without her. It’s actually kinda funny.” Erza said in a sad tone of voice.
“ But it is my fault. I have been so bored that I wanted it to last for days. I don’t get why I always do this. Like I said, I should’ve just sent you home.” said the king.
“ Don’t think like that. Like I said, it’s not your fault.” said Destiny.
Everybody walked back to their rooms and went to bed. When they woke up, the king was gone. They looked all over the castle. But there was no sign of him. They went to check on Alex. Thankfully Alex was still there. But they had to find the king. They looked outside the castle, in the royal garden even in the dungeon. But no sign of the king. They asked the guards. The guards said he went to the doctor early this morning. They were so relieved.
They made their way to the arena. There was already a fight going on. Between Sabertooth and Raven Tail. The winner was Sabertooth.
“ Alright guys. Today is the last day that we can can win. So we have to win. For Alex’s sake. So let’s win this. If we win, we will have to fight two of Sabertooth best fighters. So like I said we have to win. And Gray, if you don’t win, I’ll beat you.” Natsu said in a serious voice.
“ What did you say?” asked Gray.
“ Open your ears Gray, I said that I will beat you if you don’t win.” Natsu repeated.
“ Shut up. I will do anything to win just to get Alex back home!” said Gray.
“ You two, stop fighting. There’s enough fighting today as there is.” said Lucy in a soothing voice.
“ She’s right. There is a lot of fighting. Everybody is trying to get to the last fight against Sabertooth. So we don’t need anymore fighting than there is.” said Jellal.
“ Don’t tell us what to do!” said Dylan and Gray.
“ You two stop fighting or I’ll beat the crap out of you two!!!” shouted Destiny.
“ Yes ma’am.” said Dylan and Gray as they walked away because of Destiny's scary voice.
“ We have to win.” said Lucy.
“ Yeah.” replied Destiny.
“ And the next two fighting are Destiny Scarlet from Fairy Tale and Sting from Sabertooth!” shouted the announcer.
“ Good luck Destiny.” said Lucy.
“ Thank you. Keep an eye on those two for me. No more fighting until the games are over.” said Erza.
“ You can count on me.” said Lucy.
“ Okay, well see you after the fight.
As Destiny and Sting came out onto the field, they looked at each other. It looked like both their eyes were saying ‘ I’m gonna win, for my guild. I’m gonna beat you. So just drop out while you still can’ and then they shook hands. They went to their corners just before the fight.
“ 1...2...3... FIGHT!” said the announcer.
Destiny came at him first and punched him right in the face. But it did no good. He didn’t budge. Then Sting kicked her in her stomach and Destiny fell to the floor. She got right up and started hitting him with all her might. Destiny was thinking how hard it actually is to fight without magic. Especially when you’ve been fighting with it for so long. She finally knocked Sting on the floor. But he got right back up.
The fight had been going on for at least thirty minutes now. Everyone was getting bored. The game masters had stopped the match and had to pick a certain guild to take first place.
“ The game masters have chosen the guild that will take first place. And the winners are... Fairy Tale! Since Fairy Tale has more points than Sabertooth, it only makes sense that they would take first place. Congratulations! But just remember. You have to fight Sabertooth tomorrow to get first place in the Grand Magic Games. So be ready. And might I suggest that for fighting them, you pick two of the strongest fighters on your team. Good luck for tomorrow.” suggested the announcer.
“ Destiny, you won. Now all we need to do is pick two people from this group and win and then we can get back home. I’m so glad.” said Lucy.
When the group got back to the castle, they all went to check on Alex. Alex was awake when they got home. They were all talking to Alex and telling her what they were going to do when they got home. They were also telling her that they will win so they can get her healthy again.
“ Alex, who do you think should fight against Sabertooth. As you already know, Sabertooth is the number one fighting guild in the country. So we need to pick the two best fighters so we can win. Who do you think should fight?” asked Natsu.
“ Well, since I’m not in the games anymore, I think I know who should. Now, if I don’t pick you, just know that you are all good fighters. And to be honest, I’m just picking the two people that come to mind so. I’m not feeling entirely up to thinking about it. And I haven’t seen the fights because I’ve been sick. But I think the two fighters should be Jellal and Dylan. But I love you all. Don’t think I love anyone more than anyone else.” suggested Alex.
“ Okay. Then Jellal and Dylan should start training for Sabertooth. You guys are fighting Sting and Mike. So you will need more training.” said Destiny.
“ Yes! I’m not fighting those two!” Lucy said cheerfully.
“ Ha ha Lucy.” said Gray.
“ Well you guys start training.” said Alex.
“ Alex. Do you think someone could take you to where we are training and you could give us some advice.? We really need it.” asked Dylan.
“ Yeah, sure. Jellal will carry me to the training arena.” replied Alex.
The group went to the training hall and DYlan and Jellal started training. While Alex was giving them advice, Gray, Lucy, and Destiny were watching. None of them were jealous that they were not the ones fighting, so they were just talking amongst themselves. Then Alex asked them to fight them and help them train. So when the time comes, they all know how to fight really well.
They were all fighting so well that even Alex couldn’t believe it. She was so surprised that they learned quickly enough.
“ Stop! That’s enough. You guys are ready. Now go kick those guys butts and get me back home so I will feel better. Good Luck you guys.” Alex said encouragingly.
“ We will.” said Dylan.
“ Now Jellal, can you take me back home. Like I said, I don’t feel good right now. I want to sleep.” said Alex.
Jellal went to take Alex back to the castle. But everyone stayed at the training arena. All of a sudden, an attack came out of nowhere and tried to beat up the Group of Fairy Tale fighters, but didn’t succeed. Then the Sabertooth guild comes toward them.
“ What do you want?” asked Erza in a nasty voice.
“ So I see that you and your partner are taking fighting lessons from that girl Alex. But you're taking them from the wrong person. You shouldn’t be taking them at all. Especially since you're taking them from a person that backed out in the Grand Magic Games.” said Sting.
“ You shut your mouth about Alex. Alex didn’t back out of the games, she got sick. You don’t even know who you would be dealing with if she was fighting in the games. She would knock you out in less than a second. You don’t know her, so don’t talk like you think you know her.” yelled Dylan.
“ You’re right. I don’t know her. But I do know that if she is that powerful, than she would get herself out of her room and fight us like any other powerful person would do for their guild. So since she can’t do that much, then she isn’t that powerful at all.” Sting said in an insulting voice.
“ You know what. I forgot to tell you. She is on the verge of death. So shut up and go away. We don’t want to waste our energy fighting you small, weak excuse of a guild.”
“ What did you say Dylan. You’re insulting our guild. The number one guild in the country. You dare insult us. Just wait until tomorrow. We will beat you until there’s nothing left of you and your guild!” said Sting.
“ I’d like to see you try. You think your the most powerful, but Alex is way more powerful than all of you put together. She would never lose too low life people like you.” said Natsu.
“ Well we have to go. Our master is calling us. See you later losers.” said Sting.
“ Man I hate those guys.” said Natsu.
“ Natsu, you will have to beat them tomorrow no matter what. For Alex. Twice. For her health and for them talking about her like that. And I will do the same.” said Jellal.
“ Yeah, they will get what they deserve. I won’t let them get away for talking about her like that.” said Natsu.
When they got back to the castle, they told everything to the king. They were begging him to disqualify Sabertooth from the games. But the king said that he couldn’t do that since there was no real fist fight harm. Everyone went to Alex’s room and told her everything. She said that when she gets better, she will beat them up.
They all ate dinner together. Everyone was so quiet. Natsu was thinking of a way that he was going to beat up Sting and Mike. Jellal was thinking about Alex getting better and how he was going to beat up Mike. But they were all looking forward to the final fight. They couldn’t wait for it. Especially Dylan and Jellal. After the dinner, they all went to their rooms and went to sleep and hoped for the win tomorrow.

Today was the day that the two best fighting guilds are fighting. Fairy Tale against Sabertooth. They need to win for Alex. They went to the arena and went to check in. The audience was already there so early in the morning. They were all cheering and had props for the guild they were going for. Sabertooth had a lot of people going for them. Half the audience was cheering for them. But the other half was cheering for Fairy Tale. Everybody was so excited. Before the group left for the arena, the king wished them good luck.
“ Today is the last day of the Grand Magic Games! And is also the best fight of the day. The only fight. So let’s wish these fine people good luck. But first, let’s see who is going to fight who. So, look’s like Sting and Mike from Sabertooth are fighting against... Jellal and Dylan from Fairy Tale! This is truly going to be a good fight. We need a lot of time for these people to fight. Let’s get out of the way. Good luck you guys.” the announcer said excitedly.
.The fight was on. Jellal put the first punch on Mike. Dylan tried to punch Sting, but Sting was also fast. Without magic, he was slow. But Natsu tried as hard as he could. Sting kicked Dylan so hard that Dylan went down and didn’t get up. Everybody thought he would get up. But he didn’t. Jellal was still going. He was just as fast as Rouge. Rouge pulled a dirty trick. He made him look at something and hit Jellal. He went down to. But then, right at the last minute, Dylan got up. And so did Jellal. They knew they couldn’t lose. They had to win for Alex.
The rest of the Fairy Tale group decided to go to the castle and get Alex. They would surprise them. The thought that once they saw Alex, they would become stronger. So they took Alex to the Grand Magic Games so she could see Natsu and Jellal fight. And it had worked. Dylan and Jellal saw Alex there and they got faster and stronger. They had hit Mike and Sting very hard and a lot of times. They went down but got right back up. They were hard to beat. But they knew that they had to beat them.
The games went on for about two hours. Everyone was starting to get bored. So they added another obstacle to the games. They added a big monster to keep them moving. Both of the teams were getting tired. They wanted to to home. But they kept on moving and fighting. The audience loved the new edition to the fight. It made it more interesting. To see the teams fight against each other under a monster’s feet. They could get stomped on. Sting was stomped on by the monster and was out of the game. But rouge was still in it. Even with two people against one, he was still fast and powerful.
They came at him and he hit both of them at the same time. He was not weak. Rouge and Sting insulted Alex and now they had remembered that they had to get him for that as well. They had already gave Sting what he deserved. The monster started getting cranky and started stomping all over the place. Instead of fighting at the time, they had to move away from the monster. They didn’t want to get squished. So then the council of the games decided that it was time to take the monster out of the arena. They had feared that it would hurt someone.
Natsu and Jellal against one person. Rouge. That was hard. They had heard rumors that he was strong. Not even the master of his guild could beat him. The rumors are true. They had made a plan. They would charge at rouge and hit him in different spots. Jellal would go to the left, and Dylan would go to the right. They charged him and they followed the plan. The plan had worked. They hit Mike. But of course he got back up so he wouldn’t lose for his guild. His guild was so proud of him. They were cheering for him. At the Fairy Tale guild position, Alex started to get unconscious. They tried to hurry. They knew that at the end of the day, Alex would not live. They hit Rouge so many times that he couldn’t hit anymore. They got their revenge for him talking crap about Alex. Mike went up to Jellal and Natsu and tried to hit. But he fell to the ground and was knocked out.
Dylan and Jellal had won the Grand Magic Games. They could get back home and get Alex back to health. But she was still unconscious.
“ The winners of this year’s Grand Magic Games is Fairy Tale! What a fight! They stood up against Sabertooth and the monster that the council put in. What a guild! Congratulations!” said the announcer.
Dylan and Jellal went back to the castle and went straight to the king. The rest of the group followed. They told the king that they had won. They needed to get back home immediately or Alex would die. He congratulated them for the win and went to get the potion. Once he got the potion, he waited until the potion heated up and went to an open space outside. The group was very anxious to get back home to save Alex.
“ Okay, once you get back home, she should just wake up and be fine. Just make sure she does some magic to see if she is surely alright.” said the king.
“ We will.” said Jellal.
They all stood in an open space and waited until the king gave them the signal that they were going to get back. They were excited about going home. The king opened the bottle of potion and blew the stuff onto the group. Then as suddenly as they disappeared from their world, the reappeared into their world. They were finally back home. It was day time, which was the good thing. They were going to go back to the guild and be happy.
The whole guild was so happy to see them. They were crying out of sheer joy. When the saw Alex unconscious, they were sad. But then, she woke up and started walking. She also started to do magic. She was fine. They made it just in time before she could die. Everyone was so happy. But then, a strong wind in the guild started to pick up and Jellal’s blue hair was started to flow in the wind. His mark under his right eye started to make the wind pick up. Something had happened to his mark in sky land. He had cut it in the fight but hadn’t told anyone. The guild mates wanted to know what it was. The guild started shaking and felt like someone else was shaking it. Like a giant had been rocking on top of the roof and was crushing it.
Once it had stopped, everyone was upset. The whole guild was destroyed. Jellal never meant it to be like this, but apologized. The guild had wood and rocks from the walls and the roof broken into pieces. Even though everyone said it was fine, Jellal still felt bad. But Alex came to Jellal and told him that it was fine. She had fixed the whole guild with her magic. Jellal was happy. Everyone was. So they threw a party to celebrate the return of the friends that had disappeared from this world and returned safely. Natsu told them about everything that happened. People were so interested by this story that they wanted to go to this sky land world. But he told them there was no magic. Now no one wanted to go there. They thought it was very awful and difficult world to be in. But the group told them that they had high tech things like cars, planes and things like that.
The story went on about how they had to fight a guild and win. Or else they wouldn’t be able to get home. Or to save Alex. They had also told them that the king was nice enough to let them stay at the castle and if they won, they would be able to get back home. They friends were so tired and they wanted to go home. So they all ended up going to Lucy’s house like they usually do. They all ate dinner at her house, took a bath, and they all decided to fall asleep. They all said goodnight to each other and fell asleep easily and didn’t have to wake up for a while. They were all very happy to be home and go to their friends and the guild the next day. They were home. They always wanted to be this whole time.