The Story of Attica | Teen Ink

The Story of Attica

By Andrew Brock, San Diego, California
Andrew Brock, San Diego, California

The story of Attica

The country of Attica was once united with the great spirit of the nation, at peace with everyone, without rulers. When asked when he came, who could and would rule the country in order to secure the evil behind the wall to the north. There are a lot of wanting to rule, but two people from the richest families in the whole country stood out from the rest. They both started to think of other families off until there were only 8 left in each family. The two Tukar family of James and Johnson from Dunamis family. They divided the country in two and forged his kingdom and began to rebuild their family. They built a wall in the middle of the north wall, and divided the country in half, and now access to each side of it is very rare, if you go back you are likely to die. The war happened without a winner and that only lasted a year and it is 21 years miranema.
Walls by now for 22 years, and it was 24 out of the land has been divided in two James has 7 daughter and son, with one really old brother . Johnson now has no children and a pregnant woman with no more family, and all those killed in the war. While the wall is damaged by the war and 24 years after it was built almost collapsed. Johnson's wife was almost in the work and he is scared that she will die in childbirth. A week later, he heard his wife scream and ran into the room and saw that he has a son, and he will appoint him after his dead brother Dominick and he knew that he had died in his kingdom would not go in ruins now. When James learned Johnsons new child was angry, but his wife is also pregnant and then he knew he had to act quickly and sent a spy and murderer in Dunamis empire to kill the woman and the Johnsons new boy. Killer spy informed that mom always put your baby to sleep exactly 7:00 am and hit the mother when the baby feeding. The assassin was a time in the Kingdom, and the castle and Babis room. When it turned 7:00 pm in Mom came into the room and noticed the window was open, and never so she went back to the port fell into the middle of the room, so he ran to the two guards who slows it down, and got them passed hid her baby in secret wall and kept running killer caught her and she screamed at the top of her lungs. The sound of about five guards came closer and closer, and she would not say where the baby so he cut her neck and jumped out of the window into the river, leaving a message saying that he took the baby in the hope that they would not find the baby either.
Ordered King 100 hunters and stalkers to chase and kill the murderer. Two hours later, the maid was walking thru the halls and she heard a baby crying. She rushed to the king's throne room and told the king, Johnson is coming soon she showed him crying and he opened a secret passage and found his son. Hunters and trackers head back with assassins, but he had already sent a messenger bird to tell the King James was succeeded in the mission. Dunamis kingdom sent a letter declaring the war to Tukar kingdom. Two of the kingdom prepared for war and to think of ways to take down the wall and which parts should be the easiest. In Dunamis already prepared for war shooters have posted 2000, 15000 Swordsmen, 3000 cavalry, 6000 pikemen and 50 generals to command them all. In Dunamis two days before Tukar already broken two gates and killed all the guards on duty Tuknar. Tukar finally ready to King James sent archers 8000, 10000 Swordsmen, 20000 farmers with horrible weapons and no armor, cavalry 2000, 1000 pikemen and 80 generals to command ihi.
Following two months have passed Dunamis lost many men of the country, but has lost more Tukar people, but they still win. In Dunamis invented a new military training, weapons and armor to fight, when they are more free to run and dodge the attack the soldiers were called Ajax. It was only a few months to train a team of 100 Ajax, but it was worth it, and no city left in Dunamis empire was advised to reduce all other training units of 50% and more focus on Ajax warriors. Six months passed and Tukar took only two small towns, while 15,000 have Dunamis Ajax ready for war, and they were instructed to take all 10 cities have lost guard wall. They accomplished this task within eight months and only lost 8,000 soldiers killed and 50,000 Ajak Tukar threw travel and cities. Dunamis won the battle and now had 50,000 troops Ajak, 30000 warriors, 10000 cavalry, 15000 pikemen, 30000 archers, and more than 300 generals guarding the wall.
During the next 3 years the number of Tukar troops doubled and launched an attack on Dunamis. Tukar but had at least 100,000 soldiers who were guarding each city and 300,000 guards on the major capital and began research on the north wall where the land is frozen. There have been rumors about monsters that live in the frozen soil frost giants and trolls. Johnson king ordered the attacks on the northern wall of guards and soldiers with 5000 Ajak to cross the north wall and examined it. There were loud screams for 8 nights when these are gone, and only 39 came back and told them not to go back to the frozen earth ever again. While King Johnson strategizing attacks King James got word of their spy training and a plan of attack, and the tide turned. Over the next few months, King James ordered the immediate training of Ajax similar, but faster with better armor and weapons that are lighter called skia warrior who were faster and stronger than Ajax warriors, but they were not as smart and quick thinking or organized as Ajax soldiers. King James 16 ambush plans ready for when you have enough skia warriors and when he did put them all into force immediately. All ambush plans took about 6 weeks to maintain the ambush and 13 plans were successful and three ambushes that were unsuccessful were outnumbered 5 to 1, but still killed twice the amount as skia soldiers were killed.
Both Kings began training skia and Ajax and soldiers with spears, bows and horses, not only their swords are normally trained. King James and King Johnson both realized that they needed more organized commander during the battle, so they get their best 5 generals and put them through three intensive physical and mental training and strategy. Generals on both sides of the king invited both to stop attacking other kingdoms as the expansion and move to the south, and the creation of new unexplored territory in the country. But only a king could control the valley leading to a large country in the south, but it was very dangerous valleys with caves containing wild animals. People in the south are still a nation with a large population and savage struggle, but it is not organized and did not have good defense structures. With their king in the far south of their nation would be very difficult to take the country and King William had a secret underground passages and tunnels in the mountains. King William were called Dunak their castle, where the king lived in a raised piece of land surrounded on the south, east and west by steep mountains sharp and only one exit and entrance.
While 5 of the generals on each side of the debate to just go around the sea or the valley or go straight thru and take control, the Dunamis generals came to the conclusion to kill all the animals that surround the valley, then all the animals in the valley, and then create defense structures for they will not be attacked by Tukar or Dunak people on both sides. It took Tukar 5 months to reach the same conclusion, and that it would take 6 months for both sides to come to the valley. With Dunamis far ahead at the moment of reaching the valley it took them a week to clear the animals and another 2 months to establish defense structures and caves to explore. After a month, paving the way to the valley and set up a small town with cave homes and shops as well as setting up walls and such in front of the cave and construction in the valley. There are Dunak trade with the villagers who lived in the valley, and they showed them how to grow crops in the valley and how to hunt and skin animals efficiently. When Tuknar arrived in the valley they saw Dunamis and Dunak working together and guarding the northern gate leading into the valley and knew he would have to deal with both armies now if they want to land. Tukar sent a messenger to the King James wondering what course of action he would like to be, and it seemed that only 20,000 troops stationed in doliniradim.
The Tuknar army set up camp and waited for a letter about what to do. Dunamis grabbed the messenger and change the letter to 5000 soldiers and that only send 10,000 troops. The letter was instructed to send 15000 strong of an army and then attack. Dunamis also sent 40,000 troops just in case and set an ambush the ambush troops are coming to help Tukar. The Army met with 40,000 other troops 50000 and waited to ambush too. They waited for a week while Tukar 15,000 army arrived, but there were 60,000 instead. Ambush party followed them and waited until they set up camp at dusk, around 3:00 pm the horn signal to attack and Dunamis went to the Tunnr camp and killed about 10000 of them and the rest scattered in the woods. In the morning the Dunamis found Tukar troops waiting to attack the north gate of the valley and slaughtered them all.
When King James found out what happened to the army sent he was furious and thought that if his enemies are exploring south, he should go to the north. King James sent a force of 200,000 to go and take the north wall and destroyed part of the northern wall and made a gate. He ordered the troops to go explore the frozen ground and set up fortifications. In the next 3 months the 200,000 soldiers fell to 150,000 from harsh weather conditions and disappearances. The Tukar finding rich ore mining gold and silver. Very strong silver to make their weapons even stronger, but the miners keep disappearing. When the king found out about Johnson' King William sought to explore their land for mining, and they will receive 25% of the profits of King William took a week to think and approved, but only half of his land to be explored. In the first week they found a rich vein Dunamis ore to steel a little stronger than Tukar, but not gold. In Dunamis moved 400,000 troops to the north and the south gate of the valley, and asked King William to send some troops to any of its capital city and help to secure the King William said, but when they got their start a rebellion against Dunak and took control of its cities and besieged his capital. King James had sent 100,000 troops over their capital to take it and it took 2 weeks to have. With 1/4 of the army of King Johnson dead or scattered in the forest and they were very vulnerable to attack by King Johnson crossed the 80% of the remaining soldiers to the front to prevent the attacks. With the improvement of the north Tukvar Dunamis are setting new fortifications and cities in the south. Tukar were set up outside the northern wall of defense to find stronger steel from ore every 4 months, and even diamonds to increase the sharpness of their swords. After it was enough steel swords with diamond of them began to explore more of Northern finding new and larger animals for food, and even the two tribes in the area who have somehow survived all this vremeplemenima.
They began to be able to talk with those told to leave, but were captured by the mountains with thick snow on them and the wall blocking your way. Tuknar villagers will show how to survive, adapt, fight differently, and hunting in this new climate. With Tuknar now be able to survive and thrive in the cold world had the advantage and were shown how to find the strongest steel on the north, and they also say the old legends, where swords that slice right thru trees can be found and steel to made, but they were in the west near the capital Dunamas Dunamas but had no idea it was in the middle of the mountains far underground. Tuknar should spend several months traveling thru the mountains with good undetected enough army to make sure that the miners did not kill any animals or locals. When they finally arrived at their destination they found a huge crater in the mountains, where they had to blow up the stairs down to the bottom, where they started mining and 13k13 hole going down the stairs with him. There were about 15 months to get to the bottom and they now have to explore a giant underground tunnels to find the steel, but also had to blow thru miners guarding the line 3 thick and 15 wide on each side just incase because they pointed to the sounds coming from the crater. After 3 or 2 weeks they found a cave with gold jewels and weapons, but there were strange creatures around the cave that had to be exterminated soldiers attacked the two soldiers survived so they sent a letter to King James seeks help from soldiers skia 4000. They set up camp slowly killing the creatures one by one until 4000 soldiers arrived, the soldiers waited a day before the attack is ready. In the morning they marched in a deep hole down the steep stairs to the setting of a shieldman then archers archer behind him then went behind them in the darkness lit torch and a demon like creatures are creatures surrounding troops kill 3/4 of skia soldiers, while the soldiers were killed by 98% of creatures. 500 soldiers returned to King James I, and 500 were guarding the cave. At 500 soldiers searched carts to transport all treasures. Ajax while 30 were killed on patrol Tukar Herald says the cave site and what it contains. In Dunamis ambush with 300,000 troops set Tukar convoy with 350,000 guards to drag him back to their capital. When Tuknar arrived at the entrance of the mountain they were on standby, and they sent 250,000 troops and a convoy in the mountains to the cave and kept 100,000 to the mountain entrance to guard him. At dusk the convoy was halfway to the cave, and set an ambush set by the first rain of fire arrows than 100,000 shooters from the mountain side when they passed a frozen lake. There were 100,000 soldiers on both sides of the frozen lake, and when they were in the center of the fire signal and ordered almost 250,000 troops immediately fell to 100,000 in Dunamis ran in and killed the remaining 100,000. 200,000 of Dunamis ordered to kill the guards at the front, 100,000, and 100,000 were ordered to travel with the convoy and kill the guards in the cave. Both went perfectly fine and so close to the cave Dunamis capital Dunamis it moved quickly and safely to their kapitalpalati.
Approximately 3 months later with new weapons handed king called King James Johnson to dinner in South Da King Johnson recently won against Dunak to discuss agreement for them to be allies or neutral. When King James came to the south of the palace Dunamis arrived with 50,000 troops to guard him and King Johnson had 150,000 guards stationed at the palace. When he walked in the front door he saw a live party with lots of people dancing, singing and drinking. King James stayed down for half an hour, dancing, singing, and drinking with all the guests. When King James finally got up went into the room where he will discuss the agreement, and when he entered he saw about 6 years old Dominick King, Johnson and Johnson Gen. King 5. When King James King Johnson sat with commented,
the guests "You took long
enough."Someone had fun "." KraljDžejms said,
so,"Oh, that get women drunk and hitting on them," King Johnson
"Stop! Both are here to try to stop the war would go on longer than it needs to be," said one of the Generalaza.
After a while, both parties have agreed to be neutral and 20 years for each side to rebuild and recover citizens. Once you have both signed the agreement all the people in the room and walked down the stairs, dancing, drinking and singing in the morning. Over the next 12 years, the two kings were quiet with each other and have a drink with each other every two years, but one day the King Johnson was in his room asleep woken by 20 Tukar veterans who took him out and hung by his own balcony. With Dominick aire on the throne for 18 Dunamis he will be able to assume the role of King Dunamas. Dominick was notified of