New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Artemis's Forgotten Son

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Characters

Characters:

Effluo – His name means ‘Forgotten’ in Latin. Effluo’s right eye is silver, while his left eye is blue gray. He also has silver white hair; his magic power is shape-shifting into animals only and not humans. His symbol is a white stag. Effluo plays a silver flute, the only thing he has left of his mother.

Alexander – Alexander is Effluo’s traveling companion and best friend. Secretly, Alexander knows that Artemis is Effluo’s mother but keeps the secret to himself as he has a rivalry with both Artemis and Zoë. Alexander is not very strong; he cannot lift heavy things, instead he relies on magic. He also has the power to open portals from anywhere and he also has the power to manipulate things but only on full moons. He has blonde-brown hair and green eyes. He is the messenger between the Egyptian, Roman and Greek gods, his father is Paht the Egyptian god of Creation. His symbol is a silver globe.

Artemis – She is the Greek goddess of the Hunt. Artemis has thirteen Huntresses in training with Zoë as her Chief Huntress. Her mortal form has silver eyes and silver gray hair. Her symbol is a silver stag.

Zoë – She is Artemis’s Chief Huntress. She has been with Artemis since they were born. She wears a silver cloak which can turn into any tool and conceal her bow and arrows when she is in her mortal form. Her symbol is a silver bow.

Apollo – He is Artemis’s twin brother and is the Greek god of the Sun. He has a car which can turn into any vehicle he needs when it is most convenient and drives the sun in his golden chariot. He also has a golden harp which can control the elements. His mortal form has amber eyes and golden blonde hair. His symbol is a golden raven.

Visto Visum – His name Visto means ‘already seen’ and Visum means ‘vision’ in Latin. Visto Visum is the Greek god of Visions. His mortal form has stone gray eyes and black hair. He has a portable crystal ball which can disguise itself as a perfectly round marble; it can look into people’s pasts as well as their futures. He cannot lie, he can only tell the truth. He goes by either Visto, or Visum.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

Barnowl14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 10, 2013 at 9:01 pm:
Is this based on the RR books? Before TTC?