Shadow Slayer

Elizabeth J.
Shadow Slayer
Summary: Aria is a sixteen year old girl who has lived on her own since she was just seven. Her parents had died when she was three years old, so she only had vague memories of them. Her three brothers had looked after and raised her until they too perished - on a hunting trip they were ambushed by vicious ogres. Aria had taken what she had been taught about hunting with a bow and fighting with sword and took to the weaving forests where she could find game to sell in the markets. She lived in the woods, making a home of the stars, and always moving.
Eventually, Aria started out on a quest in thirst of knowledge about the history of the family she had lost. She decided Candoria was as good a place as any to begin her search – her brothers had always talked of the village in a loving way. Maybe, she thought, there was more to Candoria than rumors let on.
Little did Aria know how the real story behind her family’s early deaths could bring about her very own premature death…

CurlyGirl17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey, it's me again! I just wanted to let you know I posted the rest of Metalligirl. Your last comment was really helpful; I'd appreciale feedback on the rest as your story was really good! :)

iamthebest said...
Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:10 am:
Its hard to resist such an excellent story

. replied...
Apr. 13, 2013 at 8:12 pm :
why you are ever so kind!!

iamthebest said...
Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:20 am:
I love action. Your book was brilliant. Keep writing more for people who like your work a lot. I loved how i didnt get distracted when i was reading the story

ShahiroThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:34 pm :
thank you sooo much! i tried to pack as much interesting stuff as possible into the little story - I did the story for my english final and it could only be 6 pages long, but the rough draft was 13!! thank you soooooo much for reading and comenting on my work!!=D

Mar. 30, 2013 at 3:56 pm:
That was great! The setting of this story is intriguing and I really like Aria's character- she seems cool. And you did a really good job of describing her- you didn't tell all of her features all at once, but you slipped them into the action for a smoother description. I noticed this story because its title picture is the same as mine- my story's called Metalligirl. I would really appreciate it if you checked out the first chapter of my story and left a comment- you seem t... (more »)

Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:24 pm :
Thank you so much!! I will definately check out your work! I worked really hard, and it is nice to hear that it is appreciated! =D

Mantisman630 said...
Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:48 am:
A twist of action with mythological beings....always a nice adventure story, keep it up!

Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:21 pm :
Thank you so much! That means a lot. I plan on enlongating and continuing the story because there is a lot more to the story than this...