I Walk

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6

Chapter 6

They were still outside, I hope they're not mad at me. Stephen took me upstairs. We walked into his room. It was big, he had a love bed with a chandelier on top of it. Plus the room was painted red. Stephen sat down on his bed.
“You know, ever since you came. You made me smile. No one ever has, after I created the world.” He said looking at me. He patted down on the bed for me to sit down. I walked over and sat down.
“So you, what do you think?” I asked while I put my hand on top of his. Then out of nowhere, we made out. He took his clothes off, and so did I. But you think I liked him, wrong. There was a knife strapped around my leg. I took it out and stabbed him in the chest. He fell to the ground. I ran downstairs and I saw that Dalten, and I Walk came inside. Dalten was on the ground holding on to his left arm, while I Walk was picked up and slammed to the wall. I Walk was hitting Harry with his gun so he would let go. Then Dalten got up and aimed at Harry. He fired the gun. Harry fell backwards, while I Walk was still in Harry's arms. He got up, I went to go get my stuff. I went back downstairs and we were ready to go. I opened the door, and there was a guy.
“I see you killed those bastards. I’m surprised that he would let you guys in.” The man said looking over my shoulder.
“Who are you?” I asked.
“My name is Dan Frankland, I was supposed to kill these men. It looks like you guys helped me.” I looked at him. He had brown hair, with blue eyes. He wore a black cowboy hat, with a black trench coat. He also had black pants and black shoes.
“So where are you guys going?” Dan asked while he looked at me.
“I don’t know, I killed the men who murdered that guy back at New Milwaukee.” I said while I shrugged. He walked up closer to us.
“Your Katie Washington, and this man is I Walk, and that black man is Dalten Bens.” Dan said while he looked at us and smiled.
“How do you know our names?” I asked with my eyebrow up. He turned around.
“Because I was supposed to kill you guys, and when I looked at you guys. I didn’t want to.” He said turning around.

After I killed those men, I decided to retire. I’m now with my husband I Walk. We have three kids. For Dalten...he decided to stay with us.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

ZacharyCrank said...
Kinda a bit jumpy. You went from her being pale, to dieing. Give some detail between. Don't go through the storyline so fast & give some details about the sickness.

E.T.Wotruba replied...
Thanks, I kinda went fast with that one. Also I'm making The Book of All Sins longer. Maybe in the mid futre I'll make this one longer and more detail.