Vampire High Chronicles: the first taste

Author's note: Just life in all of it's glory. And i've all ways loved vampires.
Author's note: Just life in all of it's glory. And i've all ways loved vampires.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

Facing Death

Dear Dairy, the funeral was short the look on everyone’s face’s looked like they thought Chad as going to ‘jump up’ and say “everything is ok” or say he was faking and give everyone a giant hug.
Alena keep writing in her diary about how much she wished she had her best friend back. She wondered how he died…. It was just a gun, Guns can’t kill vampires. She wanted answers and she wanted them now!
School on Monday was awkward for her people gave her flowers and said they were sorry like he was her boyfriend or brother. Well they called each other brother and sister all the time. She wished she could just turn back time, but life doesn’t work that way she guessed.
No one knew how Chad died or they just weren’t going to tell her. All they said was that “it was suicide Alena why don’t you get some rest and take time off of school.” It was like everyone knew what everyone was saying. UGH!! Alena knew Chad was bleeding from his chest the hole would have been bigger even if he held it out as far as his arms could go. “He was Murdered!” Alena yelled in the middle of math class. Crap everyone was looking at her right now. “Ummm sorry really good book, can I please be excused?”
“Mrs. Brick I swear to god he was murdered!” “Alena, NO!” “But Mrs. Brick if he killed himself he would have bled more than he did. Mrs. Brick please I take crime investigations classes I know my stuff. Plus he was my best friend he wouldn’t have shot himself.” Alena started to cry….. “Miss. Gordon, your mom is outside.” Miss. Parker the school nurse said. “ill be right out.” Miss. Parker walked out of the room and shut the door behind her. “Mrs. Brick I know I’m right and I’m going to prove it!” Alena said as she stormed out of Mrs. Brick’s Office. That girl is going to be trouble Mrs. Brick Thought.