New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Vampire High Chronicles: the first taste

Author's note: Just life in all of it's glory. And i've all ways loved vampires.
Author's note: Just life in all of it's glory. And i've all ways loved vampires.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

Family Fights

"Mrs. Brick I swear I have good reasons for punching Jason in the face-" "Like what?" Mrs. Brick said cutting him off. "like last year he T.Pd my house on Halloween. Or when he threw an Water balloon at my mother. She had bandages on her face for weeks, Cause the "water" balloon didn't have water in it." "Mr. Anderson as that maybe true I still have to give you a weeks worth dentition." As Mrs. Brick finished Henry stood walked out of her office. "God Damn you Henry why did you have to punch him?" yelled/asked Rose who looked like had been waiting for him. "Because he tortured our mother!!!" he cooled down after a while and then said "And I over heard his thoughts and he said you looked like a Goodie Two Shoes and I heard from one of my friends that he likes you and I went off." "Henry you have to stop punching every guy who "you" think likes me, You are going to say sorry to Jason aren't you? and thank him for not beating the crap out of you?" "Fine, But your coming with me now." Henry started to pull rose down the hall when she said "why, where are we going?" "You will find out when we get there now shut up!" after 10 Min's of walking they came to a stop in front of the schools theater.