Vampire High Chronicles: the first taste

Author's note: Just life in all of it's glory. And i've all ways loved vampires.
Author's note: Just life in all of it's glory. And i've all ways loved vampires.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

First Period Fights

As the morning bell rang the students got in their seats for first period. "Welcome to werewolf history, Let's start with getting to know everyone. You in the front stand and tell us your name, age, and if you were born, half, or full." It's quiet for a moment than he speaks. "Chad Danforth, My age is 15, I was born a vampire which makes me also a half vampire." "Thank you for sharing Mr. Danforth, Now you next to him." She pointed to one of the girl werewolves. "Amber Felix, I'm 16 years old and I'm a full blown werewolf mam." "Thank you Miss. Felix I understand we have another Felix in my class. Jason right?" She pointed to Jason who was drawing on his book. "Mr. Felix. Please pay attention" "Oh I'm sorry Mrs?" "I'm sorry I almost forgot my name is Mrs. Iverson and I hope your school is taking good care of my daughter." she paused for a moment. "Mr. Felix you may share now." "My name is as most of you know Jason Felix, I'm 16 and yes me and my sister are twins. And like my sister I'm a full werewolf." As Jason sat down Mrs. Iverson pointed to Alena. "I'm Alena Gordon, I'm 15 and like my friend Chad I was born a Half vampire." "Very well Miss. Gordon, Now you in the back." She pointed at a kid that was wearing all back and sitting in the corner. "I'm Vlad Tod, I'm 16 and I'm a full vampire which for the werewolves in the room means that I was born in a hive." As Vlad took his seat she pointed at Rose. "I'm Rose Anderson I am 15 and i was born in a hive as well." As Rose took her seat the door flew open as a red haired vampire waled into the room and punched Jason in the face.
"Henry Anderson! Get over here right now!!" "Mrs. Iverson so nice to see you. Did you curl your hair? it looks wonderful." "Yes I did. Now to Mrs. Brick's office now!!" "Yes, Mrs.... Iverson...." Said Henry as he walked out the door.