K.S.S. | Teen Ink

K.S.S.

July 31, 2012
By TwistedNotes, santee, California
TwistedNotes, Santee, California
0 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Its so hard to forget someone who gave us so much to remember.


Summary:

After storming out of her house because of a family argument, Kasandra never expected to get kidnapped and have her life turned inside out, upside or whatever direction means totally screwed up. Not being able to trust anyone besides the mystery man Tyson who saved her but is obviously still keeping secrets, she doesn't know what to do or think of what she accidentally got caught up in.
With not being able to return home or even let her family or friends know what happened to her, Kasandra is not sure what she should do or if she should even be listening to the people who are trying to "help" her find her kidnappers and figure out their motives. But when Tyson gets hurt, Kasandra makes a huge decision that not only affects her life but Tyson's to.
Now with this drastic altercation, the whole game is changed and all the plans Tyson had to maybe help Kasandra get her life back are useless. What can they do now to deal with this new problem that adds to the already long list of conflicts?


TwistedNotes

K.S.S.


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.