Tupac Is Still Alive | Teen Ink

Tupac Is Still Alive

By Graceswift BRONZE, Olathe, Kansas
Graceswift BRONZE, Olathe, Kansas

I hope you are ready for the ride of your life as we read through this paper together. I would say essay but we both know it is not gonna qualify as an essay in any way. So buckle your seatbelts ladies and gents because I am about to blow your stinking mind. Within three short paragraphs I am going to prove to you that Tupac, our lord and savior, is in fact, not dead. If you still do not believe me when we are through, well you are wrong. Get ready boi’s, cause here goes nothing.

Before Tupac’s “death” he had dropped a new (fire) album called the “The 7 day theory,”  which featured songs such as, “If I Die Tonight” This album was foreshadowing the 7 days he would spend in the hospital prior to his “death”, after he was shot in 1996, seems planned right? Immediately following his “death,”  Tupac was cremated. But it so appears that the “person who performed his cremation has apparently since vanished from the face of the earth.” Since no records of tupac’s cremation, we don't know if it actually happened. (Marcus Lowth)  While in the morgue, Tupac had magically gained 47 pounds, and, somehow, by a miracle of Jesus Christ, grown two inches. Making him “straight six feet and at a weight of 215 pounds,” which was drastically different from all other records of his measurement. (Marcus Lowth) Not all of our proof comes from a poor record keeping job. Let’s look at that.

Fake news is all around lately, which is no different from the time during Tupac’s “death.” The famous photo known for being the last photo of Tupac has a few issues. First, the shooting is said to have taken place on October, 7th 1996. In the bottom right corner there is the date from the camera showing October 8th 1996, the day after Tupac was allegedly shot. If he had actually been shot, he would not have been able to take another picture. Another attention grabber in this picture changes everything. In the picture the man in the driver's seat. Suge Knight appears to be driving as the picture is taken. Looking closely at the ignition, it will be noticed that there are no keys in it. Therefor the car was not actually moving, nor was Suge Knight driving, leaving us with the information that the photo was staged.

When Tupac was shot he was in the car with Suge Knight. In an interview with Ice-T and Soledad O’Brian, Knight started the “conversation with ‘When Pac died… if he really did.’” When O’Brian asked him if he thought Pac was dead, he said, “with Pac, you never know.” He never gave an exact answer. (Andrea Wurzburger) Knight has ,no reason to lie about Tupac's’ death. He was in jail for murder, and attempted murder. Whether Pac is alive or not would in no way affect Knight. When he saw tupac in the hospital before he “died,” Knight said Pac was laughing and joking around, which seems weird for someone who is in critical condition and fighting for his life.

Pac isn't dead, that’s just straight facts, bro. This man has had the world fooled since 1996. But some of us know the truth about Pac. So if anyone sees my man, Pac, tell him were ready for his return. The End. (But not for tupac.)