Ireland: The Most Beautiful Place on Earth | Teen Ink

Ireland: The Most Beautiful Place on Earth

By CamilleSperier BRONZE, New Orleans, Louisiana
CamilleSperier BRONZE, New Orleans, Louisiana

Last month I went to the most beautiful place in the entire world. Ireland was such an amazing place to experience, and I feel very lucky to be able to experience its beauty with some of my best friends. The first place that we stopped was Kilbeggan, Ireland. In Kilbeggan I went to an Irish whiskey tour. This tour was very interesting and showed us how they used to make whiskey many years ago. The next place we went was the Cliffs of Moher. Seeing these cliffs was my favorite part of the entire trip because the view was great. Although I was very tired after hiking up these cliffs, the amazing view overlooking the water was outstanding. The next stop was a tour of Bunratty Castle. This was the first castle that I have ever been in. Although it was not what I expected, it was very interesting getting to see how old everything was inside. The next part of the trip was a little different. Instead of going on another tour, we decided to go to an Irish dance class. The type of dance that we learned was not like the type of dance in the United States. It was very difficult to learn at first, mainly because the instructor's accent was very thick. However, after practicing for a couple of minutes, it became much easier. The next part of the tour took place in Dublin. In Dublin, we visited the infamous Trinity College. It was very cool seeing how different this college was compared to the colleges seen in New Orleans. Trinity College was the prettiest college that I have ever witnessed. The best part of this tour was the library. The library was very old and it was cool seeing how the books were organized. The final stop on my trip to Ireland was the Guinness Tour. This tour was very fun because it was very interactive. It showed each step to how the beer was made. I will never forget this once in a lifetime trip to Ireland.