The World Beyond the Ready-Made Formulas | Teen Ink

The World Beyond the Ready-Made Formulas

January 11, 2018
By carolhirano BRONZE, São Paulo , Other
carolhirano BRONZE, São Paulo , Other
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The German philosopher, Friedrich Nietzsche, contextualizes three pillars for the formation of each individual: corporeality; the search for meaning in life, which he calls the "will to power", and the vital force necessary for self-improvement. In view of this, he emphasizes the importance of the experiences and perceptions of the external to the formation and enrichment of the subjective world view and the universe itself and the unity of each human being. Therefore, a sensitivity less and less valued in the rationalization process in force is extremely harmful not only for a daily composition of thoughts, but also for the self-knowledge and reading of multifaceted and complex humanity.

Thus, a relativity of knowledge defended by the sophist teachers, although very criticized as an ideal manipulator by Greek philosophers like Aristotle, has a relevance, especially with the current context - of constant advance in the field of sciences. It is clear that scientific methods are very important, but without the danger of the belief of an absolute truth and devaluation of the subjective worldviews. There is no superior knowledge, but different and valid conceptions.

Based on the birth of modern science, German sociologist and economist Max Weber defined "world disenchantment". There is no longer a listener of stories and myths, but the egoism of a rationalization and ethnocentrism. There is, then, oblivion that exists truth beyond a formula that involves the various individual contexts. Zarathustra teaches this very well, wise Persian founder of Zoroastrian religion and illustrator of Nietzschean thought, he changed a world view after a life of isolation. The external stimuli received are, at any moment, determinants.

Faced with this, sensitivity, empathy and open mind are valuable traits. Human beings, much more than knowledge built and imposed as truth, are made up of other people's beliefs, feelings, and presence. It is this unpredictability of reconstructions and social changes that make life beautiful. A robotization of the images and stories that make up each individual universe is a painful process that shakes the three human pillars contextualized by Nietzsche.