Kansas City

Kansas City is a big metropolis that is full of people and also dogs. It has more people though. I would recommend living here if you like temperate zones with all four seasons. Spring is cool and rainy, Winter is usually snowy and cold. Summer tends to be hot and dry, and Autumn tends to be windy. Halloween is somewhat celebrated by families, and not so much by teens. There is no Mischief Night. The population is almost all English speaking, and all the newspapers are in English. There are many municipal courts in the area for the few counties that make up the greater Kansas City area. A part of both Kansas and Missouri, one is bound to see license plates from both states. There are few parks in Kansas City itself, with far more in the towns surrounding the metropolis. Kansas City is home to museums and factories and business buildings and Westport and the Crossroads. People walk around a lot in Kansas City during the evening and on big festival days. Union Station is a popular tourist attraction and train station, being near to Science City and hosting many traveling exhibits. Near downtown are multiple art museums, including the Nelson-Atkins and the Kemper. There are many specialty shops downtown near Westport and the Crossroads. Artists inhabit these two places and are known to frequent art shows throughout the year. Kansas City is also home to the Plaza, which is known for its shopping mall and fountain display.