The AmityVille | Teen Ink

The AmityVille

By Dev11 BRONZE, Kolkata, Other
Dev11 BRONZE, Kolkata, Other

The AmityVille was a very mysterious case. How it started was on November 13, 1974, In Amityville, New York Ronald Defeo burst into Harry’s Bar screaming his parents had been shot. However the unusual thing was that the bodies of 6 members of the DeFeo family Father, mother, and 4 of the 5 Defeo children were found Face Down, executed in their beds. Ronald claimed that he was not home during the murders of the DeFeo family, but when police found a gun box for a 35-Marlin Rifle in Ronald’s Room, he subsequincially confessed. After a long trial Ronald DeFeo was found guilty of the heinous murders. And was sentenced to 6 consecutive life sentences. The weird thing is that how can only ONE person killed 6 members of the family that too the shots from an unsilenced 35-marlin rifle were never heard. The victims showed no sign of struggle all found face down Toxicology showed no signs of the family being drugged and forensics felt the bodies were never moved. Weird right? After that a family named The Lutz Family moved to the house named AmityVille. I will post about The Lutz Family soon as soon as I get time, for now?

Bye!

I'm a thirteen year old blogger and I was inspired to create this blog because I am very interested in paranormal stuff.