Parisian Exploits | Teen Ink

Parisian Exploits

By isabellefrasca BRONZE, Danville, California
isabellefrasca BRONZE, Danville, California

Paris Day 1

It looked like something out of a fairytale.

The hotel room had a slanted ceiling, giving it an attic-like feel. There were two small balconies and when I stepped out on the first one I gasped. There was a little wooden table and two chairs next to it. The second balcony, separated by a slanted rooftop, was empty. I glanced out over the balcony and grinned. It looked like something you'd see in an old-times Parisian movie. The apartments all had white shutters and the ones on top had striped overhangs. I could see into one of the rooms. In it there were three little kids in bathing suits dancing around.

Right now, it's past 11:30 and I'm barefoot sitting out on one of the balconies. I was really proud of myself for being spot on with Parisian fashion. That whole white sneaker thing is a myth, by the way. Everyone I saw was wearing Stan Smiths and a black leather jacket. I myself, was wearing Adidas Superstars and a black leather jacket.

Looking out tonight, the flats below me are dark, but I can see lights far off in the distance. And, what I think is the Parthèon.

Au revoir, journal, until tomorrow.

Note to self: learn more French.

OurHero said...
Awesome ! Sound great.