Endter's Sports Grill | Teen Ink

Endter's Sports Grill

January 15, 2015
By North.Coasts.Finest GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
North.Coasts.Finest GOLD, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
15 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Why do we fall? So we can pick ourselves back up.


In the village of Hartland, there lies a small restaurant by the name of Endter’s Sports Grill. This family friendly sports grill is more than just a bar. This is a place for teams to come and enjoy a victory dinner after their game, a place to watch your favorite team play, and a place to sit down and enjoy a wide variety of food from pizza to burgers! Or even a pizza-burger. That’s right, a burger mixed with pizza! This is just an example of the uniqueness that Endter’s sports grill provides to the community.


Endter’s has a variety of original food and recipes that come from quality cooking, dealt with caution and care, and making sure that the food can be as tasty as possible. Besides the food being top notch, the workers are always in their best mood, and ready to help any of your needs with a big smile on their face.


Endter’s isn’t a restaurant that just wants you to have their food, and then go. They want to make sure that you enjoy your food to the highest level of enjoyment that you can possibly attain, and then leave feeling satisfied with your meal. Not only is Endter’s just a sports grill, but it’s a family friendly pub where the door is always open to anyone, and everyone.