Beach 2014 | Teen Ink

Beach 2014

Well this summer a couple of my friends and me went on a beach trip and started using this saying. It was made by Isaac Bautistia, an Easley student, who has been one of the coolest, and dumbest guys I’ve ever known, but in the good way. He was just babbling about when he said lets rage, and we all thought it sounded cool so it stuck. As time progressed during our trip, we began to keep saying it until it became popular with the whole group. It was a pretty long, but good trip at Seesalt resort in Myrtle Beach.

We all had fun going around doing missions and singing and most of all EATING!! As soon as we got there me and good friend Michael went straight to the beach and had a blast. Later that day we went to our group study and ate, then after that we had our bible study with our whole group. It was very emotional with some of the members. The next day we went and did missions at this facility that they have down in Myrtle Beach where men that used to be addicts and homeless men go to stay for help. We did lots of stuff for them, like putting down mulch and clean their windows. We also worshiped with them. We did that all 5 days that we were there.

That night after missions we all went down to the beach and had a blast, we ran around and played games, then my friend Jake went and got his guitar and we played songs that we knew. We also walked the strip and went and saw fireworks and all the light shows and some of the boys went to a rave. After that we went to the pool for the rest of the night. It was a great night.

Me, Michael and Isaac had a lot of fun that week, one of the days that we were there we walked down the beach to see what we could find and we made a really good friend Ashley, who was very pretty by the way, but anyways we spent most of the week doing whatever we wanted to and buying stupid stuff like bags of pepperonis and gallon bags of sour patch kids. We also had a football game in our hotel room with my brother and our friends. Later that night me and Isaac snuck out of our room and we walked around until we found somebody to talk to then we saw these girls, Ashley and her friend, sitting on their balcony and we asked if they wanted to go for a walk and they said sure so we walked along the beach and around the pool and down the street for like an hour or so and we decided that we needed to go back so we did and we told the girls that we had a fun time and we both went back to our rooms.

When we were on our way home from the best week ever, we decided to go to the all because we still had money left and we came by this t-shirt shop and we decided to get t-shirts that said let’s R@G3, but the lady that was doing them said it would only be an hour and it turned out to be 3 hours. So our youth pastor got a little irritated and he made us apologize to the whole group, but we did get the shirts and they are pretty awesome.

So then we got on the highway and we did a bunch of stupid things like sing and make videos of us doing weird stuff. After like an hour we stopped at a store and bought more stuff like snacks and drinks. Then we got back on the road and did more stuff like truth and dare. After like a million years, it felt like, we finally got back to the church. There we took a picture of all the boys that got the shirts and it looked pretty good. I can honestly say that it was one of the best trips ever.

Some of it is real and some of it is amde up.