We Are Anonymous | Teen Ink

We Are Anonymous

By Sherman102 BRONZE, Perrysburg, Ohio
Sherman102 BRONZE, Perrysburg, Ohio

What is Anonymous? What does it mean? Anonymous is not a group it is not a gang nor is it an organization. Anonymous is an idea, one simple thought. Anyone can be anonymous. There is no leader, no initiation, you just need to believe in the idea that you can change the world. Just one random act of kindness each day. Anonymous is not just hackers of the media or the internet, Anonymous are not internet terrorists. They help the their street to help there town to help their community to help their state to help their country to help the world. Us as common citizens just mere pawns in this game we call life push blame to whoever is in charge such as the president. The only people we need to blame is our selves. You say the government does this and the government does that. Who allows the the government to do that? We the people do. You say but the president is in charge, but he is not we the people are. We just simple elect a intelligent person to represent us but nothing is pushed on him for we simply allow him to make our decisions. You have the ability to change the world to make a difference. Be anonymous.

“We are Anonymous

We are Legion

We do not forgive

We do not forget

Expect Us”