Where i'm From ...

Where i'm from the people yearn for food , home , and money. where i'm from there's kids laughter on the farms chasing after animals like cows and goats. where i'm from you can walk out and smell the spices and sweets of bengali food . where i'm from there's many crimes and not enough time to help those people. where i'm from there's many colors and fabrics of shelwar kameez &; sarees that are like indian outfits. where i'm from there are the young teenage girls running around hearing the sounds of their beautiful anklets. where i'm from there's some families with laughter and all types of emotions then agian there's some that are harsh and wishing for a better life. where i'm from people pray five times a day asking god for help , forgiveness, and happiness. where i'm from every girl yearns for a true and amazing lover or great wedding and future. when i close my eyes all i see the green grassy fields and plains with small town villages and farms, animals making noises , the roster saying ka ka dorol do, where i'm from there's rain and hot blistering weather, never ever will it snow or hail , where i'm from there's black crows, and people making pots out of clay, where i'm from the music and the melody of our music is amazing making our lives fall in love with music both through our mind and hearts. where i'm from the skies are sometimes blue or grey where i'm from ? there many places like this , where i'm from ? try and guess. :)

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

SebastianTheHipster said...
Jul. 11 at 12:43 pm:
i really loved your poem. i actually felt like i was there hearing laughters and smelling bengali food. Btw i love   bengali food. i love the Aloo Ki Puri dish ^_^ anywho (off topic) i also do pray 3 times a day for God's wisdom. keep on going! :D