From London With Love

I was born in London, this was one of my inspirations to write this. My main inspiration is as follows:
I moved away from London when I was much younger. I have been living all around the world, I have no Heritage as such. People ask me, where does the accent come from. I had no idea. Until now, when I stumbled across my London heritage. This isn't just a essay, this is a story, and this is my story.
I was on a course, medicine, and held in the London university.
Now when someone says culture, they think of mexico and sombreros or Japan and kung fu. Culture is all around us. And London represents greatly our culture.
Heritage. We think of red buses and phone boxes, the queen and cups of tea.
But ignoring Heritage and Culture, what is London. Tell me dear reader what is London?
London is the endless rows of high towering flats and apartments. The fluffy yet foul smog that layers the deep rain smothered sky. The bustling people spread across the high streets and the cars and red buses polluting the air entering our lungs.
England wouldn't be england without London would it?

SophieSkyeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:35 am:
This article is simply amazing. I adore the simplistic flair in it as well as the way you described London! 

GreatDaneLoverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love your description of London.  I went there a few years ago and loved it.  I have family from there.

stellamaareThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:16 am:
Nice article! I like London, but i never was there :(

Renegade9891 said...
Mar. 28, 2012 at 4:54 am:

I would appreciate it if you could all comment please!!! Thank you for reading and I am open to all comments contructive or otherwise. 

Cheers once again,

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 28, 2012 at 5:10 am :

Wow, thanks for the amzing amount of votes and visits I've been getting it's immense and I'm getting so much more than I thought I would.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 4:19 am :
AWESOME!!!

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 4:21 am :
 lol, hello Charlotte, cheers for the comment. 

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 4:24 am :
e're just sitting in form like complete randomers commenting rom opposite sides of the school... meet you in the library?

Renegade9891 replied...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 5:53 am :

ha lol, meet you at Magazine at 12:30 yeah? See you at work! 
L.O.L.

I haz a job. ;)

FULLSTOP replied...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 6:00 am :
yeh, sure you do.