Sweden | Teen Ink

Sweden

Have you ever wanted something so bad, you can almost see it? Almost could touch it?

I currently live in the United States of America. I don't want to live in America anymore. My parents were born in america, my grand parents were born in america, but my great grandparents were born elsewhere. I want to live in Sweden.

Their's nothing wrong with America. Many people want in this country very bad. So bad that Mexicans are jumping the border trying to get in, while I want out. I can't just pack my bags and go now. First of all, I'm under 18. I can't move out and live anywhere, and I can't get a job in the state that I live in. I'm not in high school yet so I can't become an exchange student. So I'm stuck in America.

I want to live in Kalmar, Sweden. It's right next to Oland (oo-land) Island and is 257 miles south of Stockholm, which is the capital. Malmo is the southern most city in Sweden while Kiruna is the northern most. It's about 40 degrees in southern Sweden right now (Celsus). I know some svenska (swedish) and am learning more.

Problems: Too young to move out.

Too young for exchange student.

Not enough money for 500 dollar plane ride.

Too bad, so sad.

I wish I was in Sweden.