The Best Atmosphere | Teen Ink

The Best Atmosphere

January 5, 2012
By paigedavis15 BRONZE, Ocala, Florida
paigedavis15 BRONZE, Ocala, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God."


You step on to the hot sand and the ocean breeze hits you. You get that amazing smell of the sea and you hear seagulls crowing. These festivities are my absolute favorite thing and bring happiness to my life. Being at the beach is the most treasurable place to be. I could walk along the beach for miles and miles until my legs give out, it's just that beautiful. The fact that God made this magnificent place of paradise puts me at awe. All of the shells crushed upon the shore of the beach all have a history. They have all came from a different place in the world and get washed up on the beach you’re on.
When you walk along the beach at night, when the stars are up above you, and the ocean is surrounding you, you feel so small. I lie on the chilled sand and look up at the stars while the ocean waves are crashing in the background, and it's the most relaxing thing in the world. Waking up in the morning and walking out on your porch as the hot sun hits your face, you see the blue ocean and hear the waves crash from a distance and you’re at peace. What a great way to start your day, in paradise.
You are living in a whole different atmosphere when you’re at the beach. The people, food, trends, vehicles, personalities, and the unique culture are so different than any other place. I feel at home when I’m at the beach, and I feel so comfortable. When I talk about living at the beach, I’m not talking about a big city with a beach. I am talking about a small town with all locals and no tourism. Where everybody knows each other and they all live in peace. There are places out there that are like this, and I love being at them.
In the deep blue ocean are alluring creatures swimming around. There are harmless creatures and vicious creatures. The great white shark is a very vicious animal in the sea and attacks at almost everything it lays its eyes on. And the wale, which is even bigger, is harmless. It swims in the sea and feeds on tiny brill. There are so many creatures roaming around in the sea that we don’t even know exist. There are beautiful fish with dazzling colors. They make the ocean what it is today, a marvelous atmosphere to live in.


The author's comments:
What inspired me to write this is my love for the beach.