Abu - Coffee House | Teen Ink

Abu - Coffee House

(Little Rock, Arkansas; 7:00 a.m.)
-”Good morning Little Rock! The time is approximately 7:00 a.m. Our the temperature is currently 67 degrees and dropping, most likely reaching 62 within a few hours. Our wind speed is slightly picking up; currently it is 10 mph, coming form the southwest and should stay in the 9-14 mph range for a while. The dew point is increasing and cumulus clouds are starting to form. As the pressure is steadily decreasing, I think we can expect a thunderstorm later in the afternoon as this cold front is moving through.”
(12:00 p.m.)
-” Afternoon Little Rock! The temperature has dropped about 5 degrees again and winds are gusty and shifting. The pressure has increased sharply since this morning and the cold front is currently passing. We are experiencing thunderstorms, and there is a slight chance of hail. You can expect this storm to pass in a few hours.”
(7:00 p.m.)
-”Good evening Little Rock! Good news, the thunderstorms have moved through and we now have the aftermath of a cold front pushing through. We still have a slight chance on a drizzle but it will clear up later tonight. The temperatures are still steadily dropping, about 3 degrees every hour, so remember to bundle up! Back to you Sarah.”

This is about me and my trip to Africa