Dominican Republic

Dominican republic: what a lovely country! After being there once on a holiday in 2009 i fell in love with the country. The beautiful scenery and amazing people really make you fall in love with this place even after one visit.
As previously said i have only been there once for a two week period in a holiday resort. People may say that this is a biased opinion because the people that work there are paid to be nice but honestly the staff at the resort were the nicest, kindest people i have ever met. When i visited the country it was in the rainy season, may-august, but having the rain in the afternoon didn't spoil anything one little bit. It actually provided a little bit of a relief from the overwhelming heat of the mid-day sun, which can sometimes become a little bit unbearable. Whilst on an trip out of our resort, we visited a school. The young children were so grateful for the slightest little thing that they received from us, which were things like pencils and rubbers, and were so polite and thankful for us bringing it for them.
All in all a wonderful country and a great holiday destination.

Mikey123 lol said...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 3:50 am
this sucksssssssssssssssssssss