Parvana's Journey | Teen Ink

Parvana's Journey

By Sean Grecco BRONZE, Saratoga Springs, New York
Sean Grecco BRONZE, Saratoga Springs, New York

I read the book Parvana’s Journey. The genre is global issues and the copyright date is 2002. Deborah Ellis is the author of Parvana’s Journey.

I would not recommend this book to people like me who like sports books and not books about journeys. I would recommend it to girls who like to read books about other girls that take care of themselves and slow-moving books.

I would not recommend this book to boys like me because it is a boring book and only about girls. It is not an entertaining book and it is very slow-moving. I would recommend this book to girls because it’s about two girls who go on a journey to find their mothers and one dies and the other one finds her mother. I definitely would not recommend this book to my friends because they like books about people playing sports and fast exciting books. Parvana’s Journey is more for girls because the only fast moving part is when people get blown up in the mine fields. The part girls would not like is when Leila and the grandmother die from an explosion in the mine fields.