my family vacation | Teen Ink

my family vacation

By delaney llanusa BRONZE, Huntington Beach, California
delaney llanusa BRONZE, Huntington Beach, California

we were taking a family vacation to las vegas, me, my sister, parents, aunt's, unlce's and cousins. it's a 4-6 hour drive depending on the way traffic was running. inside the car its hot, stuffy, not roomy, and loud. five and a half hours later we finally arrived in las vegas, where we were pulling up to our hotel, circus circus, we sometimes stay there because they have many things to do, like the adventure dome, which is a place with rides, rollercoasters, and games. they also have bungy jumping on the side of the hotel where you first pull in for valet parking. anyways after so we all check in, and arrive to our rooms, we all unpack, rest, change and head out to do stuff before the day ends. it was around 3 o'clcok p.m so we headed out for lunch, and after we ate, we went to the volcanoe where everyone gathered around and watched the volcanoe explode every hour, we were just in time for the four o'clock show. after we saw that we walked around, looking at everything around, everything was really bright since it was night,and all the lights were on, and there were even some people singing, and spray painting to make money. around 10 o'clock p.m we headed back to the hotel. when we soonly arrived back everyone washed up and headed to bed. early the next morning we went out to breakfast, and then played in the adventure dome until midnight, that was fun, they had alot of rides. mean while all the adaults were headed out to the casino to scope out the new games. then the next day, (sunday) we all got dressed, and headed out for sky diving. which was really fun because me, my sister, and my dad were the only ones that got to do it. it was amazingly fun. well after doing that for neary 2 hours, we finally headed back to the hotel where we met up with everyone,and then we all soonly packed up, and left early morning. praying that we would make it back shortly.