2017 MLB Playoffs | Teen Ink

2017 MLB Playoffs

By m.hoey20 BRONZE, Wyckoff, New Jersey
m.hoey20 BRONZE, Wyckoff, New Jersey

The MLB championship is coming close and there are only four teams left. The Astros, the Yankees, the Cubs, and the Dodgers. All four of these teams are young and talented. The Astros and the Yankees will play against each other to go to the World Series and Cubs and the Dodgers will play each other to go to the World Series. Brian Mccann and Carlos Beltran were both on the Yankees last year and now they are on the Astros. With players like George Springer and Carlos Correa leading the Astros and Aaron Judge and Gary Sanchez and Brett Gardner leading the Yankees this is bound to be a good series. The Dodgers and Cubs are also going to be a really good series to the Dodgers have excellent pitching with Clayton Kershaw and Yu Darvish on the mound while the Cubs also have great pitching coming from Jake Arrieta, John Lackey and Jon Lester. Hitting like Cody Bellinger Yasiel Puig and Curtis Granderson can really win the series for the Dodgers. As of October 19 2017 the Yankees are up 3-2 in the series and the Dodgers won the series. As of October 26 2017 the World Series has started and it is the Dodgers playing the Astros for the The Commissioner's trophy. The Series is all tied up 1-1 in a best of 7 series. In Game One Clayton Kershaw pitched amazing but in game two it was the Astros hitting that got them to win with a lot of baseball left to play it’s turning out to look like a good world series.