Cubs | Teen Ink

Cubs

By Jason Vorhees BRONZE, Crystal Lake, Illinois
Jason Vorhees BRONZE, Crystal Lake, Illinois

I'm so sick of the Chicago Cubs. Chicago is split up between the baseball rivalry of the Sox and the Cubs and it's stupid because everyone knows that the Sox are better. Personally, I'm sick of the Cubs because they will never win a world series, just give up on them already and stop wasting your time and money watching them during the regular season because their just going choke in the play offs.

The Cubs have had arguably the best team in the MLB for the past two years but failed both years to even reach the World Series. Also the Chicago Cubs are currently the longest drought in sports history, thus crowning them the worst franchise in sports history because they haven't won a World Series since 1908. It's a trend with the Cubs to perform well and then fail in the playoffs; people are going have to wait another hundred years for a World Series title.

The only reasonable solution to this problem would be to put together a better team and hope for the best, or simply just give up on the franchise. One day people are going to realize their 'lovable losers,' aren't getting any better and will seem not so lovable anymore, but just losers. Cub fans do your self a favor and give up on them and start routing for another team, maybe the 2005 World Series champs, THE CHICAGO WHITE SOX!