I Am ESPN | Teen Ink

I Am ESPN

By wboelter GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
wboelter GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin

As I walk into Lambeau Field, I can already hear the fans chanting and roaring -- they are ready. I vividly see my breath shooting through the air as I walk onto the field. My all-time favorite place. This once-in-a-lifetime experience is my job every day of the year.

It is not just football, though. When I am in a stadium watching a game, I find myself appreciating and loving every second of it. I like to share the love with others because they will not only be given a special gift, but I will also be given a chance to get to know and befriend them. If you like to have unforgettable moments that will stick with you for a lifetime, then you’ve got a friend in me.

I am a lover of sports -- writing or talking about them is all the same. They capture almost every characteristic I have to offer: outgoing, motivated, athletic, and fun. I have wanted my whole life to become part of the major business that is the sports world. From those step-back three’s by Stephen Curry to the next amazing Hail Mary play, I want to be there for it all.

I have loved to follow and play sports ever since I was a child. This represents my childhood dream of following and analyzing sports for my job.