AFC east newsletter | Teen Ink

AFC east newsletter

February 25, 2009
By ethan price BRONZE, Charlestown, Indiana
ethan price BRONZE, Charlestown, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

This week in the NFLs competitive AFC east the dolphins faced the raiders. In the 4th quarter the miami dolphins were down 14-15. Then the kicker for the miami dolphins made a 38 yard field goal as time expired to win the game 17-15.

The New England Patriots had a big rivalry games as they played the New York Jets.Both teams played very well. In the first half the jets were dominating leading 24-6. the patriots scored a touchdown right before halftime to make it 24-13 at the half. In the second half the patriots rallyed back to take the game int to overtime. In overtime the jets won the coin toss and got the ball first. they drove the ball down the field and got a field goal to win the game despite Matt Cassels amazing game as he passed for over 400 yards.

The buffalo Bills played the cleveland Browns on monday night football. In the 1st half the bills couldnt put together any kind of offense as their quarterback the 3 interceptions in the first half. In the second half they still couldnt put anything together and the browns won with quarterback Brady Quinn leading them to victory.

The author's comments:
this is a sports newsletter going over what happened in the NFLs AFC east the week this happened.