Western Michigan Game | Teen Ink

Western Michigan Game

March 4, 2009
By Casey Smtih SILVER, Mattawan, Michigan
Casey Smtih SILVER, Mattawan, Michigan
5 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Sweat running down my cheeks. I feel the sweat dripping in my cuts. I ran to recover the fumble. Dove at the ball and recovered the fumble! My coach blew the whistle that meant that practice was over. I jogged to the coach waiting to say that we were dismissed, but that was not what he said.

'I have good news and bad news,I will tell you the bad news first. Portage refuses to verse our team. This is the good news, because we want a game I was able to talk to the Delton coach about renting the western Michigan field to verse Delton. Now leave I want to eat some dinner with my family and tell her about the good news I will see you tomorrow.' When we were all leaving I told my dad about the good news and he did his good for you saying. When we were heading home there was no words spoken. You could hear a dog pant in fact my dog was panting. Right in my face. When we arrived home a ran to the door tried to open the door but instead I ran right in to the door and past out.

I woke up in my bed with my parents heads looking right at me like ghosts. They gave me dinner and I played the Wii. 'Die you J--s Die. You can't hurt me BO yeah!'

' Hey Casey watch your mouth or else you get soup instead!' I shut up right away and quietly played the game call of duty world at war.

The next day was games day and I was in the Zone I put on all my gear Put my paint on and walked like the pro did out th door. I was one of the first ones there I started to warm out at the indoor football field. Me and my friends made a big huge flag to run threw.

When everyone was here. And the game was ready to go. We sprinted threw the Flag and made the crow go wild. We ran to the side of the field. We were going too kick to them They ran to their 30 yard line. I ran out with the defense. We made them fumble on the first play and ran for a defense of touchdown.

At half time the score was 24 to0. We had a huge lead. At the third period they scored twice the score was noe14 to24. We still have a lead. At the forth Period we were losing by 2 With only 1 minute left on the clock. They had the ball. They did a pass, I jumped grabbed the ball and caught it and ran to the 30 the20 the 10 TOUCHDOWN! We won the game I had the time of my life Everyone ran to the field to congratulate the winning team. I went home That day tired and exhausted, but I still had a party of our wining time!

The author's comments:
please say it was a good book