MLB dream | Teen Ink

MLB dream

By BennyV25 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
BennyV25 SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

Baseball is a sport I have always wanted to play. I love everything about this sport. I love the smell of the green grass, the feel of a leather glove, and the cheering of the crowd. It’s my passion. The following are some of the reasons why I want to become a Major League Baseball player.

I have enjoyed baseball since I was able to walk. I have seen most every Twins game on tv, and I attend multiple games each year. I enjoy following different players throughout their careers. I like to examine the games, and analyze the strategies that the players and coaches use to try to win. For these reasons, and more, I love the sport of baseball.

The second reason I would like to become a Major League Baseball player is for the fame. It’s not the reasons why most people want to be famous. I want to be a positive influence on children. I want to be able to do charitable acts. Fame would also allow me to have access to other opportunities and careers.

Finally, I want fortune so I could live a more comfortable life. I want to be able to support my family. I want to make a more substantial contribution to the many charities I am interested in. I would like to create foundations for kids who do not have the opportunity to play baseball.

These are a few reasons why I want to become a Major League Baseball player. Although fame and fortune do allow for certain privileges and opportunities, I truly love the game of baseball itself. I think if I have support from my family and friends, I can do just about anything. Who knows what the future holds, but I will do my best to make this dream come true.