Winning Is What's Right | Teen Ink

Winning Is What's Right

By DianaK1228 SILVER, Long Valley, New Jersey
DianaK1228 SILVER, Long Valley, New Jersey

Its not who created you that's to blame, it's yourself, you created yourself.

Ever hear of people saying how losing isnt bad and how winning is good but its not what matters? This is my story to winning vs. losing. Winning is everything, its what you need to have your eye on everywhere you go. Do you really think winning wont effect you? Wrong winning is what makes you a champion, if you want to become a champion you have to push and push.

Being pushed my a trainer sucks but you also as youtself have to suck it up to. Your body needs to be pushed to its breaking point to really find out what your made of and how far you can go. You never fully learn or become a champion untill you break youself. Breaking youself hurts but you get right back up and show your strong. It matters if your emotionally strong, metally and physically. 

Soon if you go and work for it you will hopfully end up in the winning circle and people will now your name. 

Have you ever wanted people just to know who you are or show all the bullies out there that you are strong? To finally stand up and be that strong person you know you are deep down will help you. Heres words of advise, suck it up get up and train until your dead. Losing is a disgrace, it shows weekness. Winning is whats important, and doesnt show weekness. Remeber, only champions will make it to the top, week ones fail and drop to the ground full of tears and dreams shattering. 

I have been pushed to the fullest. Ive also lived such a hard life compared to other people my age. For a freshman girl I aready know what pain is.... Mentally, emotinally, and physically. Ive put myself to the goal ofa champion.