First Time for Everything | Teen Ink

First Time for Everything

By Kyndra Hargens BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona
Kyndra Hargens BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona

The Arizona Cardinals football team has finally made it to the Super Bowl! After many years of heartbreaking loses and an un-reached goal of making it to the big championship game they have finally done it! The Cardinals will be facing the Pittsburgh Steelers, a team who knows what it takes and what it feels like to play in and win the Super Bowl, the biggest football game all season. It's what every team works for throughout the entire season. It's a big deal for the teams who make it in, especially for the Cardinals because it's their first time going to the big game, but there's a first time for everything. The Steelers and the Cardinals will be playing Sunday, February 1st against the Steelers in Tamba Bay, Florida. The Super Bowl is one of the most exciting football games to watch, from the players playing their hearts out to the entertaining and funny commercials during the game also there's the great halftime shows! This years game will be great to watch and its one of the greatest accomplishments for the Arizona Cardinals and the Pittsburgh Steelers but mostly the Cardinals for their first time Super Bowl appearance! Super Bowl XLIII will be a great game to watch, and if your not into football there's always the halftime show.